Chapter One

*Thirty Years Later....*

Ah, summer break! A time for leisure, recreation and taking it easy...unless you're me. My name is Dipper. The girl sitting next to me that is about to throw up is my twin sister, Mabel. The lady on top of the golf cart trying to kicking the monster's butt is Lynn. You might wondering what we're doing in the golf cart from a creature of unimaginable horror. Rest assure, there's a perfectly logical explanation.

Let's rewind..

It all begun when our parents decided that we could use some fresh air. They shipped us up to the North to a sleepy town called Gravity Falls, Oregon to stay with our great uncle's place in the woods along with his best friend. Mabel said to Dipper "This attic is amazing!!! Check out my hands are covered in splinters!!!" I turned around and said "And there's a goat on my bed", the goat said "Bahhh" and then Mabel went up to the goat said "Hey friend!" The goat started to eating Mabel's sleeve of her sweater, Mabel said to the goat "Ooh, yes you can keep chewing my sweater!!! Ha Ha". My sister tended to look on the bright side of things, Mabel shouted while she was rolls on the grass "Yeah, grass!" but Dipper was having trouble getting used to our new surroundings. The old guy went behind the tree and shouted "Boo!" Dipper screamed "Ahh!" The old man started to laugh while he taking off his masked, and then there's our great uncle Stan and then the lady went up to Stan and smack the back of his head, he said "Ow. Really, you're no fun". The lady that is looking at our great uncle is his best friend, her name is Lynn.

Lynn rolled her eyes at her best friend and said "Leave Dipper alone, Stan". Lynn told us that our great uncle is her best friend to her since she was nine years old but great uncle Stan is training her how to defending herself from danger once a great while. She kept on fighting against Stan but she's getting tired already but Stan said to her "One more time and then we're done, Lynn". Anyway, our uncle had transformed his house into a tourist trap called Mystery Shack. The real mystery was why anyone came and guess who had to work there. Mabel was about to touch the merchandise until Stan hit her hand and said "No touching the merchandise!!!" It looked like it was gonna be the same boring routine all summer until one fateful day...Mabel whispered "He's looking at it, he's looking at it!!!" Some random boy opened up the letter and read it out loud "Uh, do you like me? Yes? Definitely? Absolutely?" Mabel whispered "I rigged it" and then Dipper said to Mabel "Mabel? I know that you're going through your whole 'Boy Crazy' phase, but I think you're overdoing it with the 'Crazy' part". Mabel looked at Dipper said "What?!? Come on, Dipper!!! This is our first summer away from home, it's my big chance to have an epic summer romance!!!" Dipper just rolled his eyes at her and said "Yeah, but do you need to flirt with every guy you meet?"

Then Stan came in and said "Alright alright, look alive people, I need someone to go hammer up  these signs in the spooky part of the forest. While waiting for Lynn as well", Mabel and Dipper said it at the same time "Not it!" Soos said "One that I also not it and secondly she's still on her walk?" Stan said to Soos "One is that no one is asking you, Soos and two yes, she is still walking in the spooky forest. I even told her not to so many times, not to go into that spooky forest by herself but she did it anyway". Wendy looked up from her magazine and said to him "No offense, Stan. Lynn is not a little girl any more, she's in her late thirties now" and then Mabel said "Yeah, Wendy is right, grunkle Stan. Don't you trust your own best friend?" Stan said "Of course that I trust her. I just don't want to see her getting hurt that's all. Anyway, Dipper. You're hammering up the signs in the spooky forest and waiting for Lynn over there as well". Dipper and Stan are having an arguments but Stan won the arguments, Dipper finally sees me in the forest looking at some kind of a book and he walked up to me asked "What are you reading, Lynn?" I looked up and said "Oh, I'm reading this journal but somehow this journal reminded me of something", so we went back home and met Mabel in the living room. Dipper explain everything to her but I reminded him that I found it first and he agree with me as long that I'm letting him reading it as well.