Chapter Two

I woke up and got dress, I went downstairs to pour myself a cup of coffee and I heard Mabel asked Dipper "Are you ready for the ultimate challenge?" Dipper said to Mabel "I'm always ready!" I turn around and asked "What you two doing?" Mabel said "We're having SYRUP RACE!" I said "Syrup race?" Dipper said "Yeah, I'm using Mountie Man and Mable is using Sir syrup" and I said "Okay, my money is on the sir syrup". Mabel won the syrup race and I said to Dipper "I told you so", I ruffled his hair. Stan just walked in the kitchen and asked "Guess what day it is?" I rolled my eyes, Dipper said "Uh, Happy Anniversary?" Mabel said "Mazel Tov!" Stan hit Dipper on the head with his newspapers and said "Lynn tell them what today is", I said "Today is family fun day, kids. You're cutting off work to have this family bonding type things". Dipper asked "Grunkle Stan, this isn't going to be like the last family bonding is it?" Stan said "Nope. Now who wanted to put some blindfolds on and into my car!" Dipper and Mabel shouted "Yes!" Dipper said "Wait, what?"

 I said to them "Well, have fun you three" and Stan grab my arm said "Oh, no Lynn. You're coming with us as well" and I turned around said "Stan, I'm not going". Stan said "Dipper, Mabel, go in my car and put that blindfolds on. I need to talk to Lynn", Dipper and Mabel went to his car and putting the blindfolds on waited for us. Stan went up to me and said "Lynn, let's talk for a minute. Why don't you wanted to go?" I looked at Stan and said "I'm not blood related, Stan", he was shocked on what I just said to him and he grabbed my hand pull towards him, he whispered to my ear "Lynn. It doesn't even matter to me or the kids that you're not related to us because you're already a part of this family and we love you so very much".  I said "Alright, Stan. Let me guess, we're going fishing, are we?" Stan looking at me said "You knew" and I said "You took your fishing hat in the trunk of your car", he said "I forgot that you're really smart, come on let's go". So we had our blindfolds on, Dipper said with a worried voice "Blindfolds never lead to anything good" and I said "Don't worry Dipper", then the car jumped upwards, as if we hit something on the road and Dipper asked Stan "Grunkle Stan, are you wearing a blindfold too?" I said "He better not" and he finally stopped the car said "Okay, you can take off the blindfolds", so we took off the blindfolds and I said to myself 'I knew it!' 

Stan said to us "It's fishing season! The whole town's practically out here!" We see everyone are on the boat and in the lake to catching fishes. I said "That's some family bonding, Stan", Dipper asked Stan suspiciously "Grunkle Stan, why do you want to bonding with us all of sudden?" Stan explain to us that he never have fishing buddies to go fishing with and then Mabel said to Dipper "I think he actually wanted to go fishing with us!" I looking at Mabel asked "Is there a problem of spending time with your grunkle, kids?" Stan said to us "We're going stay here and fish for 10 hours" Dipper and Mabel unison "10 hours!" I said "Wait, you two going to love this part. Stan tell them what else we're doing while we're fishing?" Dipper and Mabel looked confused, Stan added "I brought the joke book!" Dipper said "No, no!" Then we see an old man shouting "I'd seen it!!! I'd seen it again!!!The Gravity Falls Gobblerwonker!!! Come quick, before it scrabdoodles away!!!" Mabel said "Aww, he's doing happy dance" and old man said while grabbing my hand "Nooo!!! It's a jig of grave danger!!!" I said "Hey let me go! Stan! Help!" Stan ran up to me and the old man, he grab me and said "You stay away from her, old man!" Stan turn around and asked "Are you alright, Lynn?" I just nod my head at him and the worker said to the old man "Hey hey!!! Now what have I told you about scaring my costumers?!? This is your final warning, dad!!!" So, the worker just started spraying Old man McGucket with water and I said to myself 'Poor guy', but then Old Man McGucket said to us "But I got proof this time back company!!" 

Everyone went to his boat which it's broken in pieces, the old man said to us "Behold!!! It's the Gobblerwonker who done it!!! It had a long neck like a gee-raffe!!! And wrinkly skin like uh...like this gentleman over here!!!" I laugh a little and Stan said "Huh?" The old man continue and trying to grab my arm again but Stan is standing between me and the old man "It shot my boat up into smither-runes and ship-shaped over to the Scuttlebutt Island!!! You gotta believe me!!!" Sheriff Bulbs said "Attention all units, we've got ourselves a crazy old man" and I mumbled "Like you two", Stan looking at me said "Shh, Lynn". The old man said "Oh donkey spittle... Yeah, banjo polish..." After Dipper and Stan were talking, they sees a large boat appears at the other side of the dock called the S.S. Cool Dude, I knew who it is and Soos said to us "You dudes said something about a monster hunt?" Mabel said "Soos!!!" Soos said "What's up, hambone" Stan looked worry and he turn his head said to me "Lynn, you got a minute", I said "Uh, yeah sure thing, Stan" and we walked away from Soos, Mabel and Dipper. I said "So, what up Stan" and Stan took a deep breath said "Lynn, I needed you to go with the kids on this so called 'Monster Hunt' to keeping your eyes on them for me". I looked at Stan said "I thought that you wanted to have family bonding, Stan" and Stan said "Yeah, I know but I just feel allot better if you watched them, Lynn", I said to him "Okay, Stan" and he gave me a hug and kiss on my forehead, he said to me "Please be safe, Lynn".

So, we went on the boat and I stay quiet said to myself 'The Gobblerwonker is not real'. Dipper explaining to us what we needed to do if we ever see the Gobblerwonker and handed us each a camera, I asked "Dipper, why did you buy 21 disposable cameras?" Dipper said to me "In case if one of them is broken or dropped in the water and so on" and I rolled my eyes at him. We finally at the Scuttlebutt Island, we started to looking for the Gobblewonker and then I said "This is silly, you guys. The Gobblerwonker is NOT real!" Then we heard something and we went over to the pond and we only see was the beavers maker their dams, I asked "Am I seeing a beaver using the chainsaw?" Soos been taking allot of pictures of the beavers for no reason and then Soos and Mabel are backing away, Dipper said "It's not that hard to take a picture" and I grab him, we started to running away from it. We were on the boat and I was driving the boat trying to get away from that Gobblewonker! I looking behind me and see Soos, Mabel and Dipper fighting the beavers to getting off the boat, I putting my hand on my head and we're heading straight towards the water falls, I hit my head on the rock and Soos ran up to me, Mabel asked "Is Lynn going to be okay, Soos?" Dipper was taking allot of pictures and then he noticed something, Soos were holding on to me because I hit my head hard. The old man's name Old McGucket who build things to getting attention from everyone because he's lonely, but then Dipper and Mabel were looking at their fishing hats and they realized that Stan wanted some bonding with them.

Soos said to them "The only real monsters are you two" and we went on the busted boat to find Stan. We finally found Stan and Dipper took a picture of Stan, they apologized to him and he forgive them. Stan looking at me and said "Hot Belgium Waffles! Lynn, what happened?" I said to him "I tripped over a big rock and I hit my head hard" and he said "Maybe we should go home because you're head is bleeding", Dipper said "I agree with grunkle Stan on this one, Lynn" and we were headed home, Dipper and Mabel went to bed and Stan carry me to my bedroom, along with Soos carrying the first aide kit and Stan said to Soos "Soos, go home. I'll take care of her injury" and Soos went home. Stan looking at my wound and said "It's not too deep for the stitches but I'll just patched it up and I'll be checking on you every hour to making sure that you're okay, Lynn". I looked down on the floor and Stan noticed it, he said to me "Okay, Lynn. Spill, you looked disappointed" and I said "I felt really bad that you didn't get a chance on spending some time with Dipper and Mabel because of my head injury, Stan". Stan said "Look, you shouldn't be feeling bad for yourself on this one, Lynn. We didn't came home, so we stop bonding, no we went home because you have a head injury and it needed to taking care of, Lynn. We were worry about your health than that silly fishing trip, okay". I looked up at him and said "Okay, Stan", we went to bed and Stan said to himself 'I'm going to work so hard to getting you home, brother'.

I fell asleep and I was in my dreamscape, I looking around and asked myself 'Where am I?' Then I heard something and I turn around shouted out "WHO'S THERE?!?" I noticed that I was holding the flames in my hands and then I mumbled to myself "What the hell?!?" Then someone ran up to me and we started fighting against each other, I used my levitate powers and demand "Who are you?!?" The man that is wearing all black clothes along with dark scarf and dark goggles, he said to me "It's okay, ma'am. I thought you're a demon, so I am sorry", I gently putting him down and I started feeling lightheaded, the man said to me "You're using too much of your energy. So, what's your name?" I said to him "My name is Lynn" and he was shock said to himself 'No, Lynn. You shouldn't using your powers', but then I woke up the next day.

(1,842 words)