19

-Rui Pov-

He smiled doing a cut throat gesture then signaling me to come on

A/s: Well Hero Tiffin looking pleased with himself, isn't he? He's lowered his guard and now he's even taunting his opponent!

I grin and pointed up the middle finger taunting him like he did me and the crowd ooo'd instigating as i knew they would

A/s:OHOO!RUI CHEN GIVING AS GOOD AS HE GETS!!

Crowd:WOOHOO!!

Hero-*growls* FU-

Before he could say anything i kicked his ass hard as hell making him drop instantly getting a easy K.O.

He hit the gate going night night but i still had a grudge with him

I went over to him fast and beat the dog shut out of him and blood came out with every hit as the ref had to step in but i wasn't stopping

A/s:OH SHIT AND NOW RUI COMING IN WITH THE HANDS!!

A/s:OH SHIT AND NOW RUI COMING IN WITH THE HANDS!!. Hero is out cold from that K.O but thats not enough for rui! Those hand show no sign of stopping!...and the ither refs steps in and looks like its over folks!!

As they pulled me off i took my mouth guard out and spat back on him

R-disgusting pig!

A/s:AND THERE WE HAVE IT FOLKS!! Some payback for the faceoff!!THE CHAMPION KEEPS HIS BELT FOR ANOTHER DAY!! Lets hear it for RUI CHEN THE KING OF MMA!!!

-Y/n Pov-

B-WOOO ATTA BOY!! THATS MY BOY!!!

Enzo-*claps*

They cheered on the side of me as i looked at rui in awe...it didn't even last that long...h-he won just like that...

I can feel the electricity in the stadium...i can feel the love they have for him as they chant his name.

I guess this is what it means to be a champion.

Even tho he had blood on him he was amazing...it struck me all over again. I started this job for the money and my boyfriend that's true...but Rui Chen is a much bigger deal than I thought.

And now my job is to really...really take care of him. Its a weighty responsibility.

****

We was in the locker room me Bill and Jacob

B-great job my boy! How are u feeling buddy?

R- i'm fine Coach Jae and the staff team took care of me.

B-thank the heavens. U had us worried for a second boy don't do it again *chuckles*

R-could u get me some water?