✿ ∿ 𓈒 ׂ. Rules & Forms

!          ACTIVITY & RECOGNITION: Please do your best to interact with the book if you want to apply

! ACTIVITY & RECOGNITION: Please do your best to interact with the book if you want to apply. I plan to make this an enjoyable fic for everyone, and I'd feel extremely more motivated if I get comments or votes. They don't have to be anything big, but just knowing that you're there really helps :D.

! FORMS: Please give me something to work with! Make characters diverse, come from different countries, have different backgrounds, races, and have different traits, I love to see diversity and character flaws. This AF is based in South Korea, however, includes an international school setting, meaning that students can come from all different types of backgrounds. This AF, for now, will not be first-come-first-serve, but I would say the faster you get your form in, the more likely that your character will be accepted. I accept commented and linked forms. You are allowed to apply as many times as you want.

! FACECLAIMS: Use IRL face claims (actors, actresses, idols, singers, musicians, band members, etc)!! I'd like for all face claims, as of now, to be within the age of 30 and above the age of 18, with very few exceptions (and no one born before 1993). If you have issues with face claims, please feel free to ask me in PMs or leave a comment.

! RESPECT: Please remember to be respectful. Not only to me but to others. It takes a while to read forms and determine who I see fit to be a part of the AF, and especially if I receive very few forms, it'll be hard for me to choose out of a small variety. Please be mindful that this is an OC x OC af, meaning you'll most likely have to talk to other users about pairs/love interests.

! CAST: That being said, I plan to accept around 6-8 other OCs, depending on the number of applicants, and probably not any less than I have planned now.

! PLOT: Essentially, a group of students has been in the newspaper club, that hasn't been doing well in the past couple of years (especially in spring because it only rained the entire season for the past ten years). This year, spring brings the sun and lovely weather, which completely shocks Burdock Academy students, but also stimulates new behavior and occurrences in the school. With so much new drama, so many new things to keep up with, Hiyori and her newspaper club decide to write about it all. They get money because they sell those newspapers, but Hiyori wants stories with better profit, so she comes up with stories that they can use to get more attention, not just within their school, but outside of it as well. Hiyori assigns pairs "missions" and they'll work together to write about the story she has planned. In the end, all stories that her club members write will be combined in their biweekly issue to keep everyone who is reading updated. Although this story is based in South Korea, it's expected that all the students know English fluently and Korean to a large extent. As shown in the first preview, it's implied that the first mission will be to find a couple that the school can follow through the newspaper club, and Hyori will do all means to unite a pair.

! REQUIREMENTS: Please make sure to share this story on your message board, and if not, you can always tag a friend or two who might be interested in applying. I recommend putting this list in your library or reading list to get back to it easily. I usually post updates about the book on my message board, so feel free to follow me if you want to know when certain chapters will be released, if deadlines are coming up, extra notes, etc.

! DEADLINE: is now May 14th. If you haven't gotten your form in, you have around a month-ish to prepare, but if I see forms that I really like I'll probably close before then. I have a few in mind already, so please get them in before the deadline! Thank you for reading.

Have fun applying :D
questions?

Have fun applying :Dquestions?

+ BLANK/CLEAN FORM

+ APPLICANT BOX
due may 14th (subject to change)

Starring : FUKUDA HIYORI! (SENIOR YEAR)

"Come back when you can bring me a properly edited piece

bring me a properly edited piece."

Hiyori Fukuda (Hyori) ━ Nana Komatsu
she/her, fem / VIRGO, 18 / Japanese
THE LEADER, Newspaper Club Head
Commanding, Rational, Creative
Editor in Chief

Hiyori Fukuda (Hyori) ━ Nana Komatsushe/her, fem  /  VIRGO, 18  /  JapaneseTHE LEADER, Newspaper Club HeadCommanding, Rational, CreativeEditor in Chief

EVANGELIGHT , thank you everyone
for giving the AF so much attention,
I didn't expect to be posting this form
in just a couple of days. Roll in da
forms bc I start picking as soon as
I see good ones XD Don't be afraid to
ask me questions and I'd love to see
what kind of OCs you'll come up
with (if you're applying) kissy face