Chapter 38

*this is a filler sorry for not updating I was going through it frfr*

Olivia laid on top of Rafe as she was straddling him.

"What are we going to do today?" She asked him. Rafe shrugged looking up at her. He couldn't deny that he liked her in the position she was in.

"We can do whatever you wanna do."

She paused for a moment before getting an idea. "Maybe I can hang out with Sofia?"

Rafe groaned. "I mean me and you, not me you and Sofia. I don't understand how you guys got so close."

"I'm glad we did, she's cool. And I don't have any friends. So she's my new friend." Olivia sighed. She really needed friends.

"Can you guys hang out some other time. You guys have hung out two times this week, without me." Rafe whined causing Olivia to let out a laugh.

"Don't worry you can have me today Rafe. No need to be jealous." Rafe placed his hands on her waist.

Olivia let out a gasp as she was flipped over with Rafe on top of her. "Why would I be jealous when you're under me and not anyone else." He placed his head in her neck before placing a kiss to her lips.

Her blush was dark. So dark that Rafe began to notice placing kisses on her cheek before returning to her lips.

"You're so perfect."

"We're here

"We're here." Rafe opened her door as Olivia got out of the car.

"The wreck?" He nodded. "Why are we here? We never come here." She said her arms crossed looking at Rafe with a confused expression.

"We always go to the club so I wanted to take you here, just for lunch anyways." Olivia nodded grabbing his hand as he led them inside.

Olivia scoffed lightly when she noticed Kiara, who looked up to the sound. Kiara rolled her eyes as she noticed the two.

"Can we get a table or something?" Rafe asked her wrapping his arm around Olivia's shoulder.

"You can seat yourself." Kiara noted a fake smile plastered on her face. "Or do you need me to tell you where to sit? Want me to lead you to your table and-"