・❥・𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓁𝑜𝑔𝓊𝑒・❥・

Includes:

Ayato Aishi
Osano Najimi
Amao Odayaka
Kizano Sinobu
Oko Ruto
Aso Rito
Mujo Kina
Mido Rana
Osoro Shidesu
Hakano Yamada
Megamo Saiko
Info-Kun
(Maybe more upon request)

.

.

.

To be honest...

I've never truly realized my potential...

Not until I had met you,

.

.

.

My Dear.

.

.

.

.

Word Key

Y/N - Your Name

L/N - Last Name

N/N - Nickname

H/C - Hair Color

E/C - Eye Color

S/C - Skin Color

F/(anything) - Favorite (anything)

P.S. !

In this story you are eighteen and a little bit short hehe~ Mostly because I just know that the rivals (minus Hanako) are quite tall.

Bit of Backstory

Y/N had never been the most confident in her smarts or her strength or her social skills or... well, anything about herself. This was mainly due to the fact that she had never gotten to have those experiences that teach you to accept yourself, or at the very least become yourself. It was only when the girl was fifteen that she discovered social media and became hooked on the idea of sharing your life with others. This had raised some concerns with her parents, luckily they taught her internet safety so that she wouldn't do anything foolish.

But aside from all of this, Y/N was only just beginning to piece herself together and find out who she was. The h/c-ette was quiet and timid, mild-mannered and patient with others. She found herself to be a daydreamer and a lover of many things like cats, fashion, cooking and baking, and music. Y/N loved to write and sing, she even sang with her family on occasion. This bright young woman was someone that many looked up to and wanted to be exactly like, but I suppose you're asking "What happened to her then?"

Recently, this happy family– consisting of herself and two loving parents– was suddenly shaken by a terrible event. Y/N's mother had developed gotten sick... deathly so, to the point she had begun living in a hospital bed. Through this time, her father worked endlessly to pay for medical bills, and Y/N began to stay with her mother while continuing her studies. Despite her worsening condition, Y/N stayed by her side with a smile on her face. She would treat her to picnics when she could, bring her baked goods, play her mother's music for her, everything she did was for her in the attempt that it would bring a smile to her face. But even then, that smile would wither and go along with her mother in time.

Her father had an emotional break at this time, secluding himself when he was not at work. And now... Y/N had experienced a similar grief to her father's. She went from being outgoing and kind to shy and reclusive. She would focus on school work, pushing herself to the brink to be the best. For a while, things between Y/N and her father had been tense and quiet. After all, they had lost one of the strongest pillars in their foundation.

To Y/N, she just wanted to make her papa happy. And so, she decided to enter a public-academic tournament to win a trip to Japan, her father's birthplace. Wiping the floor with the competition, she surprised her father with this news, and for the first time in a year, he smiled. He knew that this would be a good chance to get away and make a change. After all, Japan was closer to family, had better opportunities for his daughter and himself, and would be a fresh start for the two; something that they both needed.

With this in mind, they packed their lives up and left... For the future would hold something better for both of them.

Or would it?