UPDATE

Okay so, just want to say thank you so much on all the love. It's actually crazy. I had a bunch of life stuff get in the way so I couldn't update and also got locked out of my account :/. Ty for sticking around and I hope you enjoy when I'm able to update again!!

It was all dark.

The had that covered Y/N's mouth was cold and her hands had become clammy. She had begun to tremble, fearing what situation she had been quite literally dragged into.

She would hear a quiet voice pipe up from beside her, breaking the tense silence, "You.. W-What have you done t-to... me?" Y/N noticed it was a masculine voice, however she didn't recognize it. She just trembled viloently in place as the hand that covered her mouth slowly drifted down and away from her mouth.

However, Y/N could only stay in place, too afraid to face the man who pulled her into the dark room. But that wouldn't deter the person from switching on the lights.

Now Y/N could see, but it wasn't a room she had seen before. The room was painted in dark colors, all light being shut out by sun-blocking curtains. On the floor was a carpet with the symbol of a pentagram. Normally, this would frighten her, but Y/N knew that pentagrams were not actually to be related to the evil or malicious.

Another thing she noticed, was a small alter against the wall with a skull resting atop of it and the handle of a knife protruding out from the frontal lobe. Not to mention, the velvet cushioned chairs in each of the corners. It was then that Y/N realized that this must've been a club room.

Finding herself able to move, the (h/c)-ette whirled around to face her captor. To which she was faced with the figure of a long, raven-haired boy with porcelain skin. Under his uniform, he wore spider print sleeves, and he was covering the lower portion of his face with a thick, leather book. He seemed to be... blushing?

Y/N found the courage to speak suddenly, "What.. What did I do?" she questioned with a hint of stern-ness in her voice. Picking up on her tone, the boy jumped slightly. She noticed that he was just as nervous as her, if not more so. Also, that he refused to look at her.

She was about to speak up again but the loud ringing of the bell interuptted her. Upon hearing this, the boy ran out of the club room, muttering something that Y/N barely picked up as he dashed off.

"P-Please.. do not torment me any longer.... succubus..-"

Y/N was.. shocked to take the least. Taken aback, the (h/c) haired girl just decided to leave to her classroom, perhaps she wouldn't be grabbed again on her way back.

𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕊𝕜𝕚𝕡