・❥・𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣・❥・

It was early morning in the new L/N household, 6:00 AM to be exact, when the soft tune of a musical alarm began to play earning a light groan from the person beneath the soft, warm covers. Raising herself to sit up and turn off her alarm, Y/N rubbed the sleep from her eyes and with outstretched arms she stood up and exhaled a deep yawn. 

Looking around her room at the boxes on the floor and her partially decorated room, Y/N's brain went to working already. She was thinking about how to arrange her new room. Luckily it was bigger than her last one so she would have more creative freedom. 'I should probably worry about getting my bedframe set up first, my back is a bit sore...' , she internally noted.

Despite her imagination having a field day, she needed to bring herself to the present and get dressed. Another new perk of this house was her very own bathroom that was attatched to her bedroom so it was easy to shower, wash her face, and brush her teeth before getting dressed- Lucky girl. 

As she dressed in a comfortable outfit of long pants and a sweater, she found her mind wandering once again; thoughts pouring into her brain like a waterfall. 

'What would life be like in Tokyo?'

'How would I be treated as a foreigner? Of course I know Japanese- but that's not the point-'

'How would Papa feel?'

'Japan is very different from France' (Yes that is where you lived before :>)

'...Why have I been drying my hair for 10 minutes- my neck hurts-'

Y/N quickly moved the hairdryer from away from her head and turned it off, putting it away before combing through her hair with her fingers. "I should really pay more attention.. What's gotten into me?" she said to herself. 

The (h/c)-ette had always been a bit air-headed but never this much. Y/N decided to brush it off as being in a new environment and the nervousness about it, and instead of worrying she just went downstairs to fix herself breakfast.

To her surprise, her father was already at the stove in the kitchen in a... pink, heart-shaped apron? Flipping pancakes no less? Y/N stopped and stared at her father in bewilderment. "Papa? What are you doing..?" she asked. 'Not to mention in my apron?' she added mentally. 

The large, black-haired man turned around to face his confused daughter and smiled at her, "I'm just making breakfast, Y/N" , he chuckled at her current state, "come, take a seat." he motioned towards the table before going back to fixing breakfast as his daughter awkwardly obeyed, but before she could someone grabbed her firmly by the shoulder.

Tensing up, Y/N's eyes widened in surprise. However, this shock would be cut short by a familiar yet elderly voice, "Rinosuke, are you wearing your poor daughter's apron? You should ask for your own during the house warming party!" they playfully scolded. 

"Aiyah.. mom, you nearly scared her to death. Don't sneak up on her-" father retaliated. Y/N's eyes drifted to the left to see none other than her grandma now beside her with her hand still resting on her shoulder. This brought relief to her as she let herself relax with a small sigh which made her grandmother and father laugh at the sight. 

Her grandmother waddled in front of her, placing both hands on the girl's shoulders. "My my.. you have your father's height, don't you N/N?" she chuckled with a close-eyed smile. "Oh no no, I'm only a few centimeters taller than you, grandma." she replied with a small smile.