Yandere Budo x reader (pt.3) smut

The following morning, you awoke to the sound of metal moving along with what could only be Budo grunting. You slowly and quietly adjusted yourself, uncomfortable from the tight restraints still present on your hand and mouth. Your eyes opened to find that the noise was coming from the other side of the basement near the exercise equipment, where a shirtless Budo was lifting a large weight repeatedly, still unaware that you were no longer resting. As you looked on, you couldn't help but notice just how insanely ripped he was. His build no longer hidden by any garment, you could barely believe that you were the same age. His abs glimmered with sweat while he continued lifting the weight with ease. You soon realized that he had been counting. "498, 499, 500." He came to a stop and dropped the weight with a loud bang, which startled you, causing you to gasp through the gag. The buff male looked up upon hearing your cry and smiled widely at you. "Good morning, sunshine." He stretched his now aching muscles and moved a towel across his body to wipe away the excessive amount of sweat. "I was just finishing up my morning routine." You thought of how insane it was that his routine would consist of lifting a weight 500 times while he made his way over to you. Now up close, you got an even better look at his body. Every muscle was absolutely huge. You couldn't control the blush spreading across your cheeks as your eyes ran over his form. Budo realized this and took a mental note to stay shirtless around you from now on. "How are you doing now, my love?"

"Nn mmff mmfyy" you struggled to speak through the gag but quickly gave up when Budo began laughing at you. He pulled you up as if you were the lightest thing in the world and sat you upright on the couch, then proceeding to take a seat next to you.

"I'll take the gag off if you promise to be good." He sounded almost like he was enjoying that he got to tell you what to do. "But if you scream, I'll have to punish you. Got it?" The cheery tone in which he said that last part made you shudder, but you had no choice but to nod in agreement. He carefully reached around to untie the cloth and slowly pulled it away from your reddened face. There was a mark where the cloth had been pulled tightly against your face for the entire night. "I might have had it on a little too tight, sorry about that." His apology sounded insincere, but maybe you were a little biased considering what had transpired the night before.

"Oh, you think so?" You muttered sarcastically, earning a laugh from the boy who found it quite humorous that your first words since being gagged were totally unserious. Budo reminded you that if he pleased, he could gag you once again and leave you helpless, so you had better stay true to your word and keep quiet. "O-okay.." Your sarcastic demeanor quickly reverted back to your usual nervousness as you once again realized the gravity of your situation.

Budo then asked, "So my dear, what were you trying to say earlier?" He held up the cloth and waved it in front of your face. "I couldn't exactly understand you." You begrudgingly informed him that you desperately needed something to drink, and at the same moment, your stomach audibly growled, causing a look of embarrassment to flood your features. "Ah yes, of course, here hold on." The boy stood and left you, arms still bound behind your back, praying that he's bring you something to quench your thirst. He returned with a cold water bottle and what looked like a plate of food. Whatever it was, it smelled sweet and delicious, causing your mouth to water. Bako knew that he had given you a rather rough night and wanted to at least try to earn a bit of affection from you, so as he did his usual morning workout he decided to multitask, making a delicious plate of French toast surrounded by various berries for the girl he adored. He scooted a small coffee table to the front of the couch and rested the plate on top of it. Then, opening the bottle, he took a much needed gulp of water. "Here you go." He held that same water bottle in front of your tired face, beckoning you to place your lips where he had just put his.
This was no time to be stubborn, you thought to yourself, as you opened your mouth and allowed the boy to pour the water into your mouth. You gulped it down with a quickness that almost surprised your captor, allowing water to trickle down your face and drip onto your shirt. You finished it off with a refreshed sigh and pulled your head back.