Ayano-chan (Yandere-chan) x reader pt.2 lemon

Well let's get roooooiiiiigghhhtttt into the lemon.

Ayano had taken off your bra and was now unbuttoning your shirt.
"A-Ayano please, stop."

"You know, (Y/N), begging me like that just gets me more excited~"
She had finished unbuttoning the uniform and needed to take off your undershirt.
"It's gonna be tough to get this off with you tied down like this."
You perked up at the thought of getting untied.
Ayano grabbed the knife that she had dropped of the floor and brought it up to your shirt. You thought she was going to take off the wrist restraints with the knife but instead she cut your shirt right through the middle, exposing your much desired bust.
This time she was fully able to feel your skin and she loved it.
Hers hands squeezed onto your chest causing you to moan.

"Ngah~" you tried your hardest to hold back moans as she began nipping and kissing at your now hardened buds.

"Oh senpai~ they're so soft~ I could do this all day~" she continued to say seductive things to you, arousing you against your will.
She lifted her head away from your chest and moved to your neck.
Remembering the most sensitive spot and kissing it.

"Myah~" you made small noises when she started sucking on the spot.

She ran her hands down your sides and grabbed your hips, sliding down off of your lap and grabbing onto your thighs.
"W-what are you doing." You spoke breathlessly to her, not getting a response.
She pulled up your skirt and slowly put her head between your thighs.
She turned and bit the inside of your upper thigh.

"Nyah~ no don't." You turned your head and looked away. While kissing your thigh she grabbed the hem of your underwear and slowly slid it down to your ankles.
"W-wait!" You began squirming around, trying to get out of your current situation, until you stopped when you felt something sharp press against your leg.

"Senpai, stop struggling." She lifted the knife away from your leg and continued.
She slowly dragged her tongue from your thigh up to your most sensitive spot.

"N-no. Stop." You managed to moan out.

"But senpai." She took one of her fingers and rubbed it against your wet core.
"You're so aroused~" she then continued to lick you down there. Running her tongue up and down.

"I- ah~ I can't h-help it ngh~"
She began licking faster and pushing her tongue down harder.
Your moans and the sounds of Ayano licking and slurping at your wet core filled the room.
She slipped her tongue into you and began to tongue fuck you.
"H-hah~"
She moved her tongue up and licked your most sensitive spot.
"I-I feel... Ngh." Your legs started to twitch and Ayano licked faster and faster.
Finally reaching your limit, your inner walls tightened and your back arched.
Ayano continued to lick even harder as your eyes rolled back and you released yourself.
Your breathing slowly went back to normal when Ayano pulled away. She looked up to see your face flushed red and your mouth intaking as much air as it could.

"Did you like that senpai?" You looked at her with a tired expression to see that she was blushing as well.

"...Obviously" You turned your head and tried to squeeze your thighs together to cover yourself.

"Again? Well if you insist~" she slowly moved back to your face and leaned in for a kiss when you quickly interrupted her.

"Wait, can I have some water!" She stood up straight again and sighed.

"Of course darling~" she walked up the stairs and before leaving, blew you a kiss.

'At least she isn't gonna kill me... But is this any better?'

Ey yo boi that was some awkward shit but if u liked this give it a vote. It was probably super bad because idk how to write lemons but ay I tried.
Hehehe