chapter 15

Judgment

🎶Look out for yourself

I wake up to the sounds of the silence that allows

For my mind to run around, with my ear up to the ground

I’m searching to behold the stories that are told

When my back is to the world that was smiling when I turned

Tell you you’re the greatest..
But once you turn, they hate us...

Oh, the misery
Everybody wants to be my enemy
Spare the sympathy
Everybody wants to be my enemy-y-y-y-y
(Look out for yourself)
My enemy-y-y-y-y (Look, look, look, look)
(Look out for yourself)
But I’m rea-

Biglang tumunog Ang cellphone sa kabilaan Ng aking pagbabasa Ng libro at pakikinig Ng kantang 'Anemy'. Bigla tuloy akong nainis. Agad ko iyong tinignan at si kuya Feliz iyon. Malapit na akong magdalawang linggo dito at nasanay nadin akong tinatawag syang kuya kahit Hindi ko naman sya kaano-ano tsk.

Kuya Feliz:

Ethel tatawag Ako. Sagutin mo

Ngayon na!

Nangunot Ang noo ko sa paraan Ng pakikipagusap nya saken. 'problema nito?'

Ilang saglit palang ay tumawag nanga sya, agad ko naman iyong sinagot tulad ng Sabi nya.

" Ethel ano nanaman yung nabalitaan Kong nabigyan kadaw Ng black card?! Umalis lang Ako pansamantala, kung ano-ano na palang pinag-gagagawa mo Jan!"

Automatiko Kong inilayo Ang cellphone ko sa aking tenga dahil sa sigaw nya.

"I don't know what the hell is that fucking card about, I don't even know who sent it!" Pasigaw ko ding sagot.

"Stop shouting bunso! I'm the one who's supposed to mad here!"-feliz.

"Ano ba yung card nayon?!" Medyo kalmadong tanong ko pero pasigaw. Paano banaman kase eh Ang ganda-ganda na Ng binabasa ko tas bigla syang tatawag, tas sumisigaw pa!

"Haystt.. Akala ba tinanggal nayan sa campus" bulong nito pero rinig naman tsk. " It's an invitation to a judgement. It's not just an ordinary judgement cause it will get bloody anytime. It's where a students get invited by one of the 3 most powerful gangs in the campus Wich is our gang, the darks, and the majestics. When someone gets an invitation, he or she will be asked by some questions and after that the student will be forced to say sorry to the gang she/he messed with." That sounds normal. How boring.

"And one more thing. After the judgment the student will get a dare. Ethel, don't expect the dare to be normal. Last year when I'm still not the one who's in control of the whole campus, the 'reapers' (one of the 3 most powerful gang when darks and majestics are still highschools)  gave a black card to a  student, and everyone are alarmed back then. I saw how they dared the poor guy to jump off acliff, not knowing that it has so many deadly rocks beneath it. He died after that... That's why I tried to get rid of that 'Talk or Die invitation' the moment I turned as the student council president." 'how interesting..'  I though to myself.

"That sounds dangerous.. and thats great." I spoke with a serious tone.

"No. There's nothing great ther! What if they'll dare you to drink a poison or worst kill yourself. That's bullshit!!" He said with an over reaction voice.