IIII

Papa was never too proud to beg for my mom's love. She was a waitress at a pub called Little Nicky's where she had to wear skimpy clothes. A man tried to touch her ass, and she kicked him into a table. My dad spotted this man's vengeance and waited for her to get to her car safely at the end of her shift. The guy was waiting too. Dad sprung into action before he could pull out a knife. Luckily, Dad had his car keys.

Turns out, the man was Kenny Ackerman, aka 'The Ripper'. He killed man prostitutes and ran a sex trafficking ring underground. When my dad stabbed him in the eye, he didn't realize he saved not only my mom's life, but the lives of many women. Kenny's arrest became national news, and my immigrant father became a hero.

But Dad didn't come to Paradis for fame. He escaped the country of Marley right before laws changed and the government demanded more control of Marlyans. Dad, his wife, and his son arrived with only the clothes on their backs. His doctorates and well-spoken language got him a job quickly at an urgent care. He saved everyone except his wife. She died from an overdose.

Mom didn't want children until she met Zeke. He was only nine yet had the mind of an adult. An intelligent child who just wanted to love. She loved him like her own, eventually wanting her own. She had several miscarriages until March 30th, 2003, a year after nearly losing her life.

I hike up the steps of my parent's corner home. Crickets chirp in the bushes as I unlock the door. Music plays from inside, the aura of the 60's fill the air. I go into the open kitchen where Mom grooves to the tune of The Temptations. She sings with a wine glass in her hand, dangling it in the air. "Ain't too proud to begm and you know it, sweet darling." She turns, seeing me and smiling. "Eren!"

I smile back, coming around the island. "Hey, Ma." I give her a kiss on the cheek.

"Where did you go?"

"Had to make some money." I set my designer bag on the counter.

"And did you?" She sips her red wine.

I dig out my matching wallet, yanking out a crisp hundred bill. "This is yours."

"For rent?"

"No, for you. Buy yourself something nice, Ma." I kiss her cheek again, going back to my wallet to separate the bills. She watches me, staring blankly at the wad of money.

"Where did you get that?"

I look at her. "Levi gave me a bonus. He let me get it early."

Her face softens. "That was very nice of him."

"He knows we're struggling." The door opens. Both Mom and I look at Dad as he enters with his horizonal briefcase. He comes into the kitchen, coming on the opposite side of me to give Mom a kiss on the lips.

"Hey, honey." He looks at me. "Eren, it's rent day."

"Yup." I hand him the money; a few hundred bills dangle from my fingers. Dad takes the money, looking it over with a tensed face.

Mom touches his hand, gaining his attention. "He got a raise, Grisha." She smiles.

He smiles in return, looking back at me. "Congratulations."

"Thanks." I lean on the island as Dad goes tot the fridge.

"Did you have a good day otherwise?"

"Yeah, I did. Saw Connie at the store."

"How is he?" Mom asks taking another sip.

"Fine."

Dad grabs himself a beer. "Have you spoken to Armin recently?"

"Yeah. He's deep in love with some girl named Annie. We talked a few days ago."

"Good for him. Tell him we're proud."

"Yeah, I will." I grab my bag and leave up the wooden steps.

xxx

"Yes, Daddy! Just like that!" The camera zooms in on the monster cock slamming into the pale twink's destroyed asshole. It sloshes through his own ejaculate, sliding out with a pop! "Fuck, Daddy, that's good." The dark-skinned man moans as he smacks the boy's tight ass.

I haven't come yet despite stroking hard. I'm too busy enjoying the lingering euphoria. The video ends and I click on another, a solo boy with a bubbled ass. He's already on his back, spreading his hole for over a million viewers. I've never seen him before; his body is sprinkled with freckles over tanned skin and a thick belt covers his eyes.

My legs spread over the sofa chair in the corner of my room. A cigarette dangles from my mouth, my other hands holds my phone while I stroke. When he touches his ass, so do I. I'm already lose and ready for two fingers. My middle and ring dips inside smoothly. I toss my head back and breathe out. Once I quicken my pace, it became harder to hold my phone. Eventually, it drops on my abdomen upon the boy releasing a load.

I find my p-spot, activating my prostate. Sharp pleasures zip up my body, numbing me from inside. I'm unable to contain my moans. I look at my phone and pause for a moment. A thought passes by in my head: I can do this. I go to my camera, flicking on the flash. Starting the recording, I film my face first with the cigarette in. I don't care if my big, vibrant green eyes are visible. I'm too beautiful to hide my face. I slide in my fingers, allowing myself to moan out.

Sloshing fills the room as I curve my fingers inward. My eyes roll back, even my tongue sticks out. I show everything, revealing my naughty nature to the camera. Managing to find a comfortable pace, my chin falls on my protruding collarbone.

"Fuck yes." I gasp, tossing my head. "Oh, yes." I slap my palm on the sloppy surface. My cock jumps, spitting out precoma. Toes curling in the air and shoulders pinching in ward, I gasp, "I'm going to come." I rotate my fingers and moan high. Globs of semen shoots up my Metallica V-neck. I drop my head, watching my cock jump as the pleasure intoxicates me. Before ending the recording, I scoop up some of my seed and slurp the bitterness of my fingers. I drop my phone and allow the limbo to set.

I watch the video over. I look good, really good. I think about Reiner and his idea. It's not bad, not bad at all. I send him the video with the message, "I'm in." Reiner sends me a link. It's to a website called 'DontMasturbateAlone.com', a secured amateur porn website. His page is bussing with only thirteen videos and over fifty-thousand followers. It features Reiner fucking his masculine twink friend, Marcel Galliard. I watch only one video, and it was enough to convince me.