👻5👻

A few hours later

3am

Jungkooks pov

I laugh when I see hoseok staring at me intently. I look at him "can I help you?" hoseok shakes his head "no just.... Looking" I laugh "it's 3am isn't it?" Jimin nods "yeah"

I laugh more "I'm not gonna become a demon because it's 3am. I'm not an actual demon" namjoon laughs "y'all are so scared of kook" taehyung nods "yeah well. He's fucking scary covered in blood and with half his face missing!!!!"

I laugh "it was makeup. I'm just a normal boy" Jimin nods "that's how people die in horror films. They trust the one who claims to be normal" I stare at them and roll my eyes "y'all are so dramatic"

Jin scoffs "ain't our fault you're so spooky" I laugh and then stand up and walk to the kitchen. I then get an idea and grab my bag that I bought with me. I put some sfx makeup on like I had in the house and then take a deep breath.

I then bend backwards till my hands reach the floor and I 'crawl' into the lounge. I see everyone look over and everyone but namjoon scream loudly and run out the room.

I stand up normally and laugh loudly gripping my stomach. Yoongi pokes his head round the wall and looks at me "YO WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!" I laugh more and fall to the floor laughing as they all walk back into the room slowly.

This is so fun!