00

.·:*¨༺ 𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐃 ༻¨*:·.

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

 Fanfiction includes

 (but not limited to);

‣ BoyxBoy

 ‣ Cat Hybrid Jimin

 ‣ Mild negative triggering situations (abuse, etc.)

 ‣ Very dry sense of humor 👴

 ‣ Interactive 🧚✨ 

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

Note; I will actually make it more interactive than what I did originally.

                                                                                          ——

I flinched when hearing a familiar metallic clank loudly echo in my ears. I jolt away and tremble when I saw a hand unlocking my door. I stayed curled up in the very corner of the small space and whimpered.

I saw my bare green bowl be tugged away only for there to be a new one in replacement of it. It was loaded with the same disgusting slop that only pigs would find appetizing.

I was about to go near it but was stung harshly by the shock collar that was buckled around my neck and wailed.

"I should really get it over with and kil-"

"M-My apologies Master...Thank you, Muh-Master.."

He scoffed and tugged at my collar for me to come closer, but I was scared. I didn't know what he was going to do next with me, but when he let out a dissatisfied grunt, I gave in and tried not to make him angrier than he was.

He took off the thick collar and replaced it with one that only would be put on when someone ordered a hybrid.

After he pushed me back to prevent me from escaping, he looked at me through the bars of the cage and smiled innocently.

"This is your last chance."

"I'm being bought?"

"Surprisingly. Don't ruin our reputation. We'll make sure to make you pay."

With that, he snapped and buff guys covered my cage with a black tarp. I flicked my ears back and became anxious as they commented about how heavy I was. I was being moved around so much, I switched out of fear.

As there were loud clashes and bangs due to them knocking me around in the cage, I was finally left at the piece.

But my cage showed otherwise.

The mysterious slop was spilled over and made a mess in the corner. The smell was almost intoxicating. I never realized what was in my food until now. It made me nauseous as the color looked like throw-up. Hopefully, my new Master won't think I am sick.

I won't have to eat that food anymore.

I'll be good this time, Master.

I promise.

                                                                                  ____________

Heyoooooooo! Guys, It's me, Felon

I have written stories on WIT but in Wattpad, It's my first time

So I hope you guys enjoy my story (sorry if any grammar/spelling mistakes, English isn't my first language)
Follow me or marry Oli London 🤡
Byeeeee!