03

.·:*¨༺ 𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐃 ༻¨*:·.

I woke up to a scream and slap. I whimper loudly and quickly sat up. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked up to see a terrified Jungkook.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?"

"M-My name is Jimin"

I stuttered out, my ears going back flat against my head as he held up something. I shrunk in and got scared, waiting for the pain to strike its way into me.

"You're not Jimin! You're just s-some freak who has fake cat ears, a tail, and Jimin's collar!"

I was about to get up, but he pushed me. It resulted in me falling off the bed back first. I let out a loud whimper and writhed around in pain.

"I-I really am Jimin, Sir!"

I cry out, weakly pulling myself up and switching to my feline form again. He seemed to freeze in shock, his eyes darting at each of my features. He dropped the object in his hand and sat back on his bed, breathing out.

"Oh fuck, I'm sorry...Is that why you could understand me?"

I nodded. He leaned down and suddenly put his hands out to hold me. But of course, I didn't know that and whimpered out, afraid he would inflict pain on me after figuring out I was a hybrid.

He picked me up and cupped me in his giant hands, smiling.

"So, you're a Cat Hybrid?"

I nodded.

I switched back to human form and he flinched, letting out a loud grunt after I was placed onto his lap. I gasped and scurried off of him.

"S-Sorry.."

"Just.. warn me before you do that."

Silence filled the room halfway before I spoke up.

"How didn't you know?"

He looked up at me, his long raven black locks sliding to the side of his face. His face molded into confusion while he reached back and grab an elastic band.

"What do you mean?"

He reached his arms up and swiped his hair up into a small little ball, wrapping the elastic band around it as he let his hands fall to his lap once he was done.

I could see his face more clearly.

"You bought me...didn't you?"

He furrowed his eyebrows and bit his lip, looking to the side like he was thinking about it before refocusing his gaze on me.

"I don't recall."

"Oh."

"Well, shit. I don't even know what hybrids do, I never grew up with one."

"Should I tell you?"

He nodded, and I blushed at my stupid comment.

"W-Well.."

"Hybrids were founded and are now used as butlers/maids. They could also be used for...pleasing the one in charge and many more things. My kind, the calico, is specifically better in the pleasing field. I've been highly trained, but I'm still not used to it because...I was a royal before.."

I stopped.

"Go on. I won't be surprised if humans destroyed everything that your family built just to capture Calicos."