02

.·:*¨༺ 𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐃 ༻¨*:·.

I rested my chin on my arm as the kit shakily wandered the counter. It walked like it was a newborn kitten and even its meows were weak and... new sounding.

I smiled as it walked towards me and slipped on a piece of paper on the counter and fell splat on its face. It fell and stayed down, I chuckled and gently pat its small forehead.

I was currently in the kitchen with the newfound kitten and resident in this house and was wondering what its gender was. I can't keep on calling a living animal "it".

How do I know?

I don't want to scare it with the vet.

This might be really stupid of me to do.

"Jimin?"

"Mew~"

It looked up at me with its big chocolate orbs and slowly pulled itself up to pay more attention to me. I cooed and grinned when it sat down and flicked its ears.

"Can you understand me?"

Its head shook up and down subtly as if to say "Yes".

"Since I don't want to pull a Shane Dawson, I'll write down genders on a piece of paper and you'll pick one you are. Okay?"

It mewled and its slender tail wagged side to side.

I pulled out a pen and wrote down the genders and set them on the counter. It looked down and flicked its ears again before moving towards "Male" and sitting on it.

He looked at me and I smiled, petting the back of his ears. His beautiful eyes closed and he hesitantly leaned into my touch, flinching when my pen dropped and immediately scurried to the other side of the counter.

"Hey, I'm sorry. It was just a pen!"

I leaned down and picked it up, putting it on the table again.

I sighed and checked my watch.

I didn't get any calls today, I guess a ten-minute nap wouldn't hurt that much. Plus, I'm the boss. I can choose when and when not to be at the building.

I looked at Jimin, who was gazing off to the side, and sighed.

"Uhm, I'm going to bed...Meow if you need anything"

He stayed still, interested in something I could not see. I bit my lip before whispering a small "yes" to myself and started to walk away.

I heard a soft thud and a small repetitive jingle following behind me and I stopped, looking down and seeing Jimin follow me with the least intimidating face ever.

I grinned and continued walking, hearing more jingles in the background before they went faint when I entered my room.

I look behind me.

"You don't have to sleep with me you know...You can explore the house. Just don't break anything."

Jimin stared, sitting in the corridor.

I yawned and dove into bed, drifting off to sleep in almost an instant.

I didn't notice how I heard the soft jingles next to my ear, and the delicate placement of foreign hands on my waist.

I was too sleepy to process that there was someone in this bed with me. It didn't feel like Jimin, since he is only a cat.

It must be in my imagination.

                                                                             _____________

Bye....!