Idk i just feel like mamijg this

This isnt smut, kinda jjst a oart 2 to smth i made in my coping book 🤯

This is probably cringe, but its fun to make and kinda helps w my writers block so

———————————————

I looked at myself in the mirror, looking at my matted hair, bruises, and scars on my face. Wow, i've been a mess ever since i was taken to this place; not like i'd have much time for stuff like self-care here anyway. I looked behind myself, making sure i was the only one in the room. Yep, i was alone; grabbing my knife, i swept(?) my hair to the side, then without a second thought, i began cutting part of my hair off. It was definitely gonna feel weird considering i was used to having pretty long hair, but it would likely be worth it.

The cut-off matted hair fell into the sink infront of me, i looked at it for a second before leaving the room. This would definitely help with next round; and every round after that.
(Bruh we beraky started and font glitch already began)

Not long after i left the room, that same old countdown music began playing. "Did i really miss the announcement-?" I whispered before i pulled out my gun, at this point it barely worked but i could still use it to defend myself from nextbots and other "evaders". The music stopped as i began walking around, staying alert for any nextbots. Fortunately, so far i haven't ran into anything yet, which was obviously a good thing; im still tired as shit from previous rounds despite all the rest I've been getting.

Jard and Bobo ran up to me; catching me off guard. "Hey again #######!" Jard shouted, startling me as i quickly turned around and pointed my gun at them. Not long after though, i realized it was just them and i lowered my gun. "Shit, sorry- you guys scared me." I apologized, Jard forgave me and didn't seem to mind much; at all if anything.

We all began chatting a bit, going over how our days were, Jard pointing out my "cool new haircut" or whatever. Until we heard something, we could hear a faint "YIPEEEEE" in the distance, the noise quickly grew louder as we all began to run for out fucking lives. Lights began flickering as my heart raced, it has been a lot harder to "evade" lately, either these rounds were purposefully getting harder; or i'm slowly starting to "break down", whatever they call it..

But my emo-y bullshit aside, the three of us got away, not like we were really being chased anyway-  Jard began setting up "base", building barriers to keep any nextbots out. The barriers weren't very good, but they could stay up long enough for us all to flee if anything happened. I sat down, "Wait- where did Bobo go?" I just noticed they were missing- dayum im stupid ahahaha, Jard instantly replied, not even looking around for Bobo "Oh, their just running around mocking other players again as usual. Nothing to worry about!" That response made me calm down a little, the thought of Bobo dying was there. But they died many times and are still here, so maybe its not too big of a worry.

With not much to do: other then awkwardly sitting there of course. I opened my backpack, pulling out a hairbrush that was totally not placed there as a coincidence, then i began trying to brush out my remaining matted hair. It hurt, but atleast i had something to do. "So- nice weather outside yeah?" Jard asked, i'd assume it was just to break the semi-awkward silence between us. My head turned to a window, it was very sunny outside, better then the usual weather "Yeah, i guess" i replied. Still brushing my messy ass hair

Bobo ran back to our "base", passing through the barriers and waving to us. "Hi bobo," i said, Jard greeting bobo aswell. Luckily, we had 0 disturbances for the rest of the round. As a few hours later the speakers went off, announcing that the round was now over. Then, it was the usual. We went to get supplies, and headed back to our dorms. Unlike last night though, i went back to my own room. It was much bigger then Jard and Bobo's, due to it being shared with my teammates, i got a couple death glares as i walked through the door and sat on my bed, but i didn't fall asleep in fear that something may happen.

As the sun set and the moon began to shine. Most of my roommates already fell asleep, now it was just me and ####, the one who became my enemy ever since we were taken here. A few of my teammates disliked me for a while now be because of what happened, but he hated me most, he wanted me dead. And i felt the say way towards him. After a silent "staring contest", he finally went to sleep; as i got an idea: what if i just- killed #### here and now? He has become really unlikeable to most people; so maybe its not a bad idea, just getting rid of that coworker you never liked, except here its a bit different.

Small time-skip, now here i am, dragging ####'s unconscious, tied up body away. Blood trailed below him as his body was dragged across the wooden floors. I broke down the door of a unused dorm room, aka where i'll keep this asshole "hostage". I threw ####'s body against a wall, before securing the now-brocken door. Just so it would be harder for him to escape, not long after. #### began to awaken, i put my foot on his chest, my boot keeping him pinned down as i held my gun towards his head.

(I love bow im listening to a suoer upbeat song while wiritng this)  His eyes widened in fear and shock as he locked eye contact with me, my expression was cold and emotionless, and it remained that way. "What the fuck man-?! Why did you knock me out!?!" #### shouted, we could hear beeping, as a camera in the room turned on. This was gonna be live worldwide, but i didn't care. I was going to blow this jerks brains out and nothings stopping me now. #### began struggling, trying to get me off of him. "There's no point in trying. Xelon." (I pulled that name out of my ass dont ask) "AND WHAT THE FUCK WILL YOU DO ABOUT IT, DEFECT?" Xelo yelled, i assume he was trying to attract attention, as always. But that didn't stop me, i moved my gun slightly, the end of it now in Xelon's mouth. "The name's Oliver." Suddenly, i felt a lot madder then i ever was at Xelon.

I wanted him dead, we all did, atleast i thought so. I shoved the gun deeper into Xelon's mouth (gulp gulp gulp gulp 🥵/j), the end of the gun now touching the back of Xelon's mouth. "Talk again. And you're getting a bullet to the throat." I whispered, trying my best to sound threatening. Before a speaker turned on, that same old, irritating announcer's voice speaking. "Woah! Woah! Calm down! We don't need to use violence against eachother now do we!" Their voice sounded very sarcastic. As if the announcer was saying that just to anger me more.

Then, it came into my mind. Why am i suddenly so angry? Yes, Xelon's a asshole and my enemy and all- but i'm a lot madder then i should be. I closed my eyes for a bit, trying to calm myself down. My grip on the gun tightened, squeezing it, but what i didn't yet notice was my finger was on the trigger. And doing that made me shoot Xelon..

My eyes rapidly flew wide open as i could hear a gunshot, from my own gun. Blood got on the end/mouth of my gun, along with a bit of it splashing onto my hands. "Ooh! Looks like you're really mad there buddy! Y'know the nextbots are supposed to kill you guys, don't do that to eachother!" The announcer laughed, sounding just as sarcastic as before. That only made my anger worse, i turned to the speaker, and shot it before hitting the camera above it with the butt of my gun. The speaker broke, but i wasn't sure about the camera. Not like i cared anyway.

Guilt began to flow in. But Xelon was a fucking asshole, he deserved that and more. Another part of my brain disagreed, but i didn't care anymore. Once again, i kicked the door down, stomping out of the abandoned room and into the hallway.

———————————-

This took like an hour to make 🤯

Words: 1473