2

Din Djarin, a mandolarian bounty hunter, had always considered his duty to be of utmost importance - a code he had lived by since he was a child. However, when he was given the responsibility of delivering a mysterious child to a client, something inside him began to change...

The first time Din had experienced entering hyperspace, he was completely captivated by its sheer beauty. The colors and light that swirled around ship left him completely awestruck, lost in the hypnotic pull of the stars.

It was a feeling like nothing he had ever experienced before, one that left him feeling dazed and intoxicated, lost in a state of pure wonder.

But now, with the child by his side, he found that he achieved that same feeling of drunkenness and amazement once again.

The way the child radiated pure innocence and love was like a beacon to Din, drawing him in and filling him mysteriously with a rush of emotion that he had long since forgotten.

The night he had boarded onto the ship with the asset, he couldn't resist the urge to hold the child close, to feel that warm, small body against his own. And in that moment, as he held the child tight, he was filled with a rush of romantic feelings, a sudden surge of dopamine and norepinephrine that flooded his brain and left him feeling giddy and euphoric. It was overwhelming.

As he looked down at the child, he couldn't help but muse playfully, "What have you done to me?" After all, he couldn't bring himself to be stern with the child. For the first time in years, he felt alive and complete, his heart overflowing with pure and unadulterated joy.

It cooed innocently

At this moment, every fiber of his being knew that he could never, ever surrender it to the client. From the very first moment his eyes had locked onto it, something deep and powerful had stirred inside him, something that he knew would bind him for all eternity.

With every tiny breath it took, he felt his heart flutter in his chest, his love for it swelling to incomprehensible depths. He would never be able to let it go, never be able to let it fall into the hands of another.