4

The air felt pleasantly warm where he sat staring off into the distance, watching the village children play with the wide eyed toddler wist also marveling at his strange beauty. He found out it was a "he" when changed his garbs for the first time after a particularly noisy first meal on the ship.

He was opposed to the idea first, worried they wouldn't play nice. The natives assured him that it would be fine and some even vouching for their child's good behavior.

Not completely taking their word for it he sat near by on the porch of the hutt the owner, Omera, and her daughter generously let them stay in when he first flew to Sorgan, a remote planet he decided the best place for he and and the child considering they were in hiding from the bounty hunters guild he was once a member of until he stole away an extremely valuable asset and now money was on his head.

He thought he would miss his home in the servers of Nevarro, where coincidentally the guild gathered in a nearby bar. But, oddly he was more content on the run with a toddler they he was back home with his clan.

Focusing his attention back of the children, he notice a young girl especially close to the green child. He saw the girl rub his comically large ears and eared a giggle from it. He suddenly became very angry and... jealous?

As the day wore on the rest of the children retired to their respective hutts, except the girl. She gently clutched his tiny hand and seemed to lead him somewhere.

He decided he had enough and followed them, concerned about the his safety and somewhat resentful of the attention she received from it and he didn't.

He arrived at a small clearing behind one of the hutts. There was a log where the two of them sat togther, she helped him up, of course.

He hurriedly walked over to the both of them and quickly snatched the smaller one off of the log ripping a startled noise from it.

"It's late. Time to go back."

"The sun is still out!" The girl pleaded, desperate to spend more time with her new playmate. He looked down at the small child's pouting face he held and it seemed he didn't want to leave.

"Goodbye." His monotonous voice uttered out.

Looking displeased, and a little bratty, the girl tried again asking, "Please?"

Already growing impatient he barked out an annoyed warning causing the girl to react frighteningly and run away back to the village.

Pleased with himself he returned back to the hutt where Omera resided, prize in hand.