Life.3

-----------------------
Life.3:Kuoh Academy
-----------------------

~5 Years Later~

"Issei-San Wait For Us!"

I Called Up Issei. I Saw Beside Me My 14 Year Old Little Sister. Mom Adopted Again. Well The More Merrier. My Sisters Name is Mary.

"Wait Up Onii-Chan."

Mary Calls Issei. Issei Then Stop We Walk Beside Him.

"Hurry Up You Two We Don't Wanna Be Late."

He Explains Too Us. The Reason is That Were Attending A New School Called Kuoh Academy. I Was Really Excited When Mom Told Me About It. Man New People New School. 2 Years In Studying At Kuoh. At Least I Have Only 2 Years and Not Freaking 100 Years. When I First Met Issei-Chan I Smelled Ddraig In Him. Could It Be. When I Saw Mary I Sensed A Skrillex In Her. Could She Be A Skrillex? Never Mind That Right Now. Suddenly I Stopped. I Heard A Voice.

(The Skrillex Heart Will Soon Be Activated)

What Did I Just Hear Was It A Phenomenon Or What. Issei-Chan and Mary Looked At Me.

"Nii-Chan Are You Okay?"

Mary Looked Worried. I Looked At Her and Smiled.

"I'm Fine, Now Lets Go."

I Forced A Fake Smile. Actually What Was That Voice. The Skrillex Heart Will Soon Be Activated What Does It Mean. Is It About Me Being A Skrillex. Shivers Went Up My Spine. I'll Keep That Matter Too Myself. I Walked Along The Roadside. We Then Arrived At Our School.

"Wow Its So Big."

Mary is Really Amazed. The Front Wasn't Crowded Actually Their Was Just Us. We Walked Into The School. The Interior Was More Amazing. I Looked At Mary. I Felt Like She Was In A Large Barbie Palace. Our Class Was Class 2-B. The Hallways Were Also Empty. I Guess They Were In Class. We Made Our Way To Class 2-B and Knocked On The Door. The Door Was Opened By Our Sensei.

"Oh Here Are Our New Students."

She Seemed Happy. We Walked Up The Podium. There Was A Fair Amount of Boys and Girls. I Nudged Issei Too Introduce Himself First.

"Hello Everybody My Name is, Issei Hyoudou Lets All Get Along."

He Gave A Smile. I Guess Its My Turn.

"Hello My Name is, Lyon Hyoudou Nice To Meet You All."

The Girls Eyes Shined While The Boys Glared. What's Their Problem.

"He-Hello My Name is, Mary Hyoudou Please Take Care of Me From Now On."

Well She's A Sight for Sore Eyes. We Took The Three Empty Seats. The Teacher Was Talking About Geometry. Well Its A Little Bit Hard But I Can Handle It.

(Nothing is Impossible if You Try)

What Does It Mean?? I Decided Not To Mind it For Now.

. . .

After Class Issei Went Off Somewhere. I Grabbed Mary.

"Where Are We Going?"

She Looks At Me With An Innocent Face.

"Just Follow Me."

I Looked At Her. We Went out of The School Building.

"Serious Talk May Where Did You Come From?"

I Looked At Her Should I Be Asking These Questions?

"What Do You Mean."

She Had Sweat Coming From Her Forhead.

"Tell Me The Truth Are You A........."

I Looked Around To Check For Someone. No One Good.

"A Skrillex Family Dragon?"

I Was A Little Quiet. She Looked At Me.

"I-I am I Overheard News That Vex, Mom, and Dad Were Gone But Centrix Was Still Alive is It You?"

She is. Is She Really My Sister.

"I Am Centrix Skrillex."

I Looked At Her. Tears Fell From Her Eyes.

"Big Brother!"

She Jumped At Me. For A 14 Year Old She is Childish. I Patted Her Back. I Swear On My Heart I'll Get Revenge Mary I Will.

~End~

Next Chapter:

Life.4:Blaze