Chapter 5

The sun shone brightly as Y/n found herself lost in a daydream, her eyes fixated on a photo of Muichiro. Suddenly, Origami's sharp voice snapped her back to reality.

"Hey there, Y/n! You can't seem to take your eyes off Muichiro's photo," Origami teased playfully.

Komushi, always quick to join in the fun, chimed in, "Origami thinks you want Muichiro to call you his future wife!"

Y/n, trying to play along, smirked and replied, "And what if I told you that I actually do?"

Before Origami could respond, a voice from behind interrupted the conversation. It was a girl in a lovely pink dress, Nezuko, looking for Muichiro.

"Oh hi, Nezuko!" Origami greeted her warmly. "Do you know where Muichiro is? I've been searching for him all morning." Nezuko asked.

"Maybe he's in the library with Yuichiro," Origami suggested.

Nezuko thanked them and hurried off to find Muichiro, leaving Y/n curious about the girl in the pink dress.

"Is that Nezuko?" Y/n asked, seeking confirmation from Origami.

"You got it, Y/n!" Origami confirmed, a mischievous glint in her eyes.

Just as the topic shifted, Agni sauntered over with a mischievous grin on his face. "Hey, Y/n," he greeted her beside Armin. "Can I speak to you alone, Origami? In private?"

Curiosity ignited within Y/n as Armin and Origami disappeared to converse in private. Sensing the suspense in the air, F/n, always eager for excitement, chimed in.

"What are they talking about? Shall we make a bet on it?" F/n suggested, a hint of mischief in her tone.

Agni, never one to shy away from a wager, eagerly asked, "Sure, how much are you willing to bet?"

F/n pondered for a moment before settling on a substantial amount. "$15," she declared confidently.

Y/n, not as interested in the bet or the gossip, questioned F/n's certainty. "$15? That's quite a sum. Are you sure you'll pay up if Agni wins?" she asked, eyebrow raised in skepticism.

F/n shrugged off the doubt. "Trust me, Agni won't stand a chance. Origami's heart already belongs to Sasori," she stated matter-of-factly.

Agni turned to Y/n, offering her the opportunity to join their bet. But Y/n, uninterested in the game, let out a bored sigh.

"No thanks, Agni. And please, don't bother asking me why," she replied, her disinterest apparent.

Before the banter could continue, Zenitsu made his grand entrance, abruptly ending the conversation.

"What are you guys up to, huh? Talking behind people's backs, I bet!" Zenitsu accused, his voice filled with righteous indignation.

Y/n rolled her eyes and retorted, "We're not talking behind people's backs, Zenitsu. It's nothing like that."

Zenitsu didn't seem entirely convinced, but F/n intervened, suggesting they drop the topic and move on.

As the four friends started walking together, Y/n's gaze wandered, and through a crowd, she spotted Muichiro standing alone. Something about the sight of him waiting for someone stirred an unknown emotion deep within her.

Unable to contain her curiosity, Y/n was about to ask Muichiro about his companion when a girl in the pink dress approached him and enveloped him in a hug.

Suddenly, a rush of emotions flooded Y/n's heart. A combination of anger, jealousy, and confusion overwhelmed her. She fought back tears as her heart sank, realizing that she didn't want Muichiro to be with anyone else.

Her friends noticed her sudden change in demeanor. Agni, concerned, gently touched her arm, bringing her back to the present. "Hey, Y/n, are you okay?" he asked, worry etched on his face.

Y/n forced a smile, determined to hide her true emotions. "Um... I'm fine, why do you ask?" she replied, her voice strained.

Agni studied her for a moment, clearly unconvinced, but he let the matter drop. "Just seemed like you stopped all of a sudden," he said softly.

Sighing inwardly, Y/n knew she couldn't burden her friends with her turmoil. "I'm fine, honestly. But thanks for asking," she reassured them, masking her pain behind a façade of strength.

Zenitsu, never one to mince words, chimed in with unwavering confidence. "You know, if you ever have a problem, you can always talk to us, Y/n," he offered, his voice filled with sincerity.

Y/n bristled at the suggestion, desperately wanting to keep her emotions buried deep within. "Please, let's drop the topic," she responded curtly, her voice laced with a plea for understanding.

F/n, fiercely protective of Y/n, shot Zenitsu a glare and snapped, "Leave her alone, Zenitsu. Can't you see she wants some space?"

Zenitsu, taken aback by F/n's sudden outburst, stared at her wide-eyed. It was the first time Y/n had ever witnessed Zenitsu raising his voice at F/n, and it struck her as odd.

Unbeknownst to Y/n, Armin approached their group, his smile not quite reaching his eyes. Agni greeted him happily, attempting to lift his friend's spirits.

"Hey, Armin! Are you okay, man? You seem a little off," Agni asked, genuine concern evident in his voice.

Y/n, along with F/n and Zenitsu, eagerly waited for Armin's response. The tension was palpable as Armin hesitated, his widened eyes betraying his hidden emotions.

"Um... It didn't go as planned," Armin finally admitted, his voice laden with disappointment.

The group collectively murmured an "Oh!" while F/n shot a triumphant glance at Agni, as if to say, "I told you so!"

With a forced smile, Armin quickly excused himself. "I should go now, guys," he announced, attempting to mask his true feelings.

As Armin walked away, Y/n couldn't help but admire his resilience. Despite his disappointment, he maintained a façade of strength, putting on a brave face for everyone else. She silently hoped that she, too, could gather the courage to face her own yearning heart and confront her conflicting emotions.

What's up people
I'm back, I know some of you
Will all of you didn't care
Since this story sucks
I hope you like this
Its a bit, no a lot of boring right?
Sorry ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ
For my the way I write
I'm going straight to the point
Sorry for being suck