God's plan

Yeah so later, instead of dropping me home, he drove me to his school. The school was as lavish and supreme as shown in the dramas. I gulped hard as he asked me to get down after he had parked his car.

"Are you okay ?? Don't worry I will stick by your side. The moment you feel uncomfy we will leave."

"Can I not stay in here ??" I leaned back on the seat.

" No What will you do here all alone ?? It's such a sunny day, you will get boiled in here. Just come out already." He said as he held the car door open.

I got out, stood beside him. He applied sunscreen on my face, very gently. As we walked out of the parking lot, I could hear loud cheers of children, as expected because if I would hear room rooms of my crush's car I would react the same way.

The crowd was crazy,they were screaming out his name, holding his banners. But it fell silent after a while, I could feel their stares as I walked closely by his side. He held my hand and walked through the crowd. I could hear loud whispers, the moment was so much iconic for me as I always fancied to experience one.

We walked into the auditorium, my entry wasn't denied!! Neither was I questioned by any of the school authorities nor the staff, he was truly from a very influential fam. I sat in the front row and watched him act for the script he was given few minutes ago, brilliant. I was amazed by his elegance and talent. I clapped and cheered for him so loud as he finished his act, people in there might have assumed me to be his lunatic fan. He was trying so hard not to laugh at me. he then sat beside me as he was told to wait for results.

Other students too did well, the school really had gems in there. His gaze was fixed at me, all the time we were in there. He held out packets of snacks in between, I denied to have any of them coz we aren't supposed to eat in auditoriums in schools as far as I remember. I said him the same, to which he giggled. I knew the result already, my boy was obviously in. Mmm I'm doomed, I really have been drawn by his aura. He caught me looking at him.

"Do you find me attractive now ??"

"Yes, from the very begin actually"

"So lets go on a date then "

I looked the other way and pretended to have not heard what he said then. I shouldn't be effected by his visuals. I need to keep close check with the police to get out of here. He instantly seemed sad, I cant boy, I'm hopeless. You surely will find more beautiful girl than me, I thought and dozed off.

"Hey, wake up ... We need to leave." He said as he patted my hands softly, I shrugged off. He kissed on my right cheek.

"I got selected for the role. Thanks to you."

"Oh i haven't done anything, congratulations, I knew you would get selected. But what about the boy after you, he too was great"

"Yes, he got selected as well. Do you care about him more than me ??"

"Oh no, boy, just go attend rest of your classes, I will go home via taxi."

"No, lets go home together. Could you wait in the basketball court for an hour ?? I need to practice for the interclass matches going to be held in the month end."

"Umm, take your time. I'll leave don't worry I will text you as soon as I reach at your place."

"Nah, I cant just let you go all alone, my mom is on her way to school, as I forgot my sports kit at home. You can go with her."

"Fine. Take care. Bye"

I walked around listening to music, the insides were so green and beautiful. I clicked so many pictures and selfies. The campus had everything a youngster at this time whimsies for. There were students making short videos, flying drones, learning photography, practising runway walks, playing football and more. The vibes were so good, I really would love to be part of this institute looking for overall development in students. Soon it flashed to me that I had lost my way. I tried using the AI based app to get direction, yet it was so confusing.