Mid-journey

"I want to go back"

"Relax sweety, we are here with you"

"No, i cant i need to go home just tell your son to give me back my passport"

"That's not going to happen", she said it in furious tone all of sudden

I was shook, i never thought she would have such mood swing. I thought it was because of periods and shut my mouth. She combed her hair back, mumbling something to herself.

"Sweety, I'm so sorry. I have no idea about your passport. But i don't want to leave Korea for now"

She was responded by my silent torment. Tears flowing out of my eyes, her 2 min act, got me thinking if she had something to do with my passport. I didn't speak a word, i decided to play along for a while. 

"I understand you mam, but my family and job is waiting. I have parents to take care of, please understand"

"How much money do you want, add in the amount and their bank details. I will get the money transferred to their account" she said handing over her ipad"

"Are you trying to buy me?"

I was sure now, that she's behind everything. And so are the cops not getting anything about Steffi.

"Oh, sweety you are making me look like a bad person now. Did my son or my husband say anything that hurt you ? Did we lack anywhere in hospitality ? We have done everything for you, trying to help you in every possible way and you are giving us this in return"

"No mam, i didnt mean that"

"What do you mean then, I'm trying to convince you from then on and this is how you respond to me"

What the fuck is she trying to do. She just tried to buy me earlier and now she's making me the villain, who's around or is there cctv, is she going to hurt herself and put things on me.

She caught my legs, "I beg you stay back", weeping her fake tears.

"Mom, you don't have to go to this extent" He walked in and picked her.

"Pavi, how can you be so harsh to my lovely mom. She's been trying to convince you since then. Why don't you just stay back"

I was shook, what is even going on. I saw her wiping of her tears i understood what she wanted to convey clearly. She's the actual villain here and not his father. I need to be alert and accept my defeat to understand what she's up to. 

"Kid, i don't want to humiliate anyone here. I want to go home that's it"

"Stop it already, haven't you been this far from your parents. You are 27, and for being a week away from them you are crying like a baby"

"Yes, i have never stayed away from them for more than a day" Tears rolled down my cheeks. The nurse came back to check. I was feeling better physically, but mentally ... shoot i had a dramatic mom and innocent kid to handle

Learning what i said, he did feel bad his face expression said it all. I looked at his evil 'mom', she was least bothered. I never thought i would see this side of her. The nurse asked me few questions and the doctor came by, he spoke something with his mom. They walked outside.

Shi-jin sat beside me, held my hands tight. He seemed apologetic, yet he kept quiet.

"I'm sorry Ms. but this is not just food poisoning. We have some doubts and so after we do some scans and tests we will discharge you"

"What's wrong with Pavi??" She said and gave glimpse of her victory smile.

Yeah the drama has begun, stay strong PAVI. YOU ARE TOTALLY ALRIGHT.