The fall

I didnt want to give up, when i opened my eyes it was still dark and there was someone else in the room. The person stomped my way, kneeled down and touched my face. I tried to get if off my face, but he kept touching me inappropriately. I was given noodle bowl, in the dark it smelled so well yet i didnt touch it. I slept in that dirty place somehow, but i woke up sooner and had those and tried to sleep again. I felt time rushing as i was trapped in there and i think after a day or two that man returned for his so called interrogation. I was on noodles and bread the whole time.

"Still hot, intresting "

"Yes, why should i even give up ... when i know i did nothing wrong"

"Aishhhhhhhh. not letting you get out of here any soon"

"What did i even do to you? I dont even know your name and-"

"Shhhhhh i hate girls who talk so much"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SOMEONE HELP HELP "

"HAHAHHAHAHHAHA there's no one here, do you even know where you are ? No one will even get here nor that kid nor your people"

"What do you want?"

"So you are finally acting mature, i was wait till tomorrow and if no change i would use my gun"

What the fuck, i cant get fucked by this guy. Oh God which geeky creep is this man even.  Shakti do ma. I kept chanting all the mantras i knew then.

"No mam, listen-" he threw that phone and stamped it several times

I heard indistinct chatter and then him begging to someone along with noise of heels stomping the tiled floor. It was still dark.

"I asked you to just stop her, not all this get that she's my son's fiancé not any other girl that you can torment her to this core"

Oh no, its better i get fucked by him than getting with this crazy bitch's family. Wah why did i even get this thought, i should start meditating again and not think with this reptilian brain. But i don't want to be with neither of them i want to go home.

"Pavs, your parents are coming "

She lifted me, asked him to turn on the lights. Wiped my face, made me sit on the table and handed me water.

"You faced all this for a week because of me, I'm so sorry"

"What? Are you drunk ?"

"Pavs why so rude?"

Yo this fairy child and his mom, fuck. The creepy man kept alluring me with his disgusting eyes. This man needs to learn a lesson, i stood and kicked his balls. He fell down in pain.

"Next time you look at any girl with those eyes, i will pluck it off"

The mother and son got scared, i smiled and walked out. I ran back in to ask about my parents. 

"Yes they are coming in the evening", she walked us out. It was the basement of the airport, he was not from Customs, he was some dirty pervert.

"You are so strong, Pavs"

"Yes, i have learnt karate and boxing. Dare you guys mess with me, what did i even do to you two for bearing this"

"We didnt do it, we were informed you were here and we came rushing"

"Oh yeah yeah and you expect me to trust you. Ask your mom she will know it"

"Hey, enough. My mom is helping you from day 1 and she gets this in return"

"Oh I'm not interested to get any money or services from you all ok. I just got stuck up here-"

"You are being so disrespectful-"