Search and Found

Time for the questions has ran out, answers at the end of the chapter, also someone is still a king in this story

Kai's POV

I woke up to the smell of pancakes, just like how it was before the final battle with The Overlord, i got out of bed, i pulled out my phone and saw multiple texts from MK,

MK: Yo Kai, where are you?

MK: Kai, you good?

MK: Hello, Kai?

MK: Kai, you gonna answer?

MK: Kai, don't do this to me man

Kai: Hey MK, sorry for the worry

MK: KAI! WHERE ARE YOU!?

Kai: Oh i dunno, taken by a dragon and brought to a monestary on top of a really hard mountain to climb

MK: Okay, that sounds like ur lying

Kai: I'm not, Blitz came a little after i left Pigsy's and brought me to the monestary i lived in on top of Impossible Mountain, there i got reunited with my team.

MK: Okay, just please come into work today, there's a ton of orders coming through

Kai: On my way MK

I put my phone away and went to the living room, i walked past the others saying,"Bye, gotta get to work." Nya said,"You have a job?" I said,"Indeed i do, so be right back, c'mon Blitz." I mounted Blitz in the courtyard and flew over to Pigsy's noodles. Blitz landed just outside the shop when MK was coming out, MK said,"You weren't lying." I dismounted Blitz and said,"My work clothes are still in the apartment, i'll pack my things up and have Blitz move them to the Monestary." MK nodded and i walked inside, i went up to MK's apartment and packed the things i got over the two weeks, i went into the bathroom and changed into my work uniform, putting my everyday clothes into the bag. I went downstairs as Pigsy shouted,"ORDER UP!" I grabbed the bags and went outside, i looked at Blitz and said,"Let's do this record speed." Blitz did a dragon smirk and i mounted him, he took off into the air and we flew around Megapolis, delievering noodles to customers, the final location was in a weird alley way. I had Blitz land then hide as done with previous customers, i walked down the alley way and i heard,"Issssss everything going according to plan?" Wait, PYTHOR!? I snuck over and Skales said,"Yesssss, it issssss." I'll pretend like i don't know them, i walked from my hiding place and said,"Pigsy's Noodles delievery for, Python Master." Should've figured that was Pythor, i then heard Acidicus say,"That's me." ACIDICUS!? I passed him the bag and he passed me some money, i started walking away but then i was surrounded, Pythor said,"We can't have any witnessssessss, now can we?" Oh please, i put the money in my pocket and got ready to fight, Acidicus, the Constrici Serpentine General said,"A fiessssssty one too." Pythor said,"Now hold it, why do you look sssssssso familiar?" I said,"I don't know what you're talking about, i've never seen you before." Just keep acting like i don't know them, Pythor said,"Doesssssssn't matter, you're already a dead man walking." Some serpentine came at me but i took them down easy, barely even using my training and didn't even use my element, Pythor seemed maddened, but i have to get going, if i continue fighting, there's a higher chance more serpentine may come and fighting would just delay my time, so it's time to get out of here. Wait, i have an idea, i look in a random direction, i gasped and said,"Is that the fire ninja?" They all quickly looked over with Pythor shouting,"WHAT!?" I used that as a time to run as they didn't quite have me surrounded, i then heard Pythor scream in frustration, i ran to Blitz and said,"Okay, back to the shop to the shop so i can clock out, then to the monestary." Blitz nodded and took off into the sky, flying over to the noodle shop. Blitz landed just outside the shop and i walked inside, Pigsy seemed to notice i was a little stressed, he said,"What's up Kai? Everything good?" I said,"Just found out some enemies i had to fight before are back, thankfully they didn't really recognize me, probably thought i was dead after a million years." Pigsy said,"WHAT!?" I clocked out and said,"Okay, i better go warn the others, before you ask, they're known as the Serpentine, the long necked white one is the main General known as Pythor, there's five tribes in total with the Acnacondrai being the rarest but strongest, Pythor leads them, then is the Hypnorai, they can hypnotise people, their general is Skales, then there's the Fangpyres, they can turn anything they bite into a serpentine, weither it be humans or vehicles, so don't get bit by one, their general is Fangtom, then there's the Constricai, they can tunnel through the ground like it's nothing, their general is Skalidor, finally there's the Venomari, if they spit their venom in your eyes, you get temporarily blinded and confused, their leader is Acidicus. Now i better head off and warn the others, yes i found my team, more like they found me." I hopped on Blitz's back and MK said,"May i join, i actually wanna meet them." Mei said,"Me too." I said,"Sure, though Blitz can fly pretty fast." Mei said,"I bet i can fly just as fast." Mei turned into her dragon form and MK turned into a hawk, Kai said,"Alright Blitz, let's go." Blitz took off into the air with MK and Mei close behind, i flew southwest for a bit before the Monestary came into view, Mei said,"That's a high mountain." I said,"It's called Impossible Mountain for a reason." The stables opened up, which were modernized from the original stables look. We flew in, MK turned back normal, as well as Mei, i dismounted Blitz and he went over to Wisp, Shard, Rocky, Plasma and Aquamarine, i said,"Alright, they should be in the living room, maybe the gaming room." MK said,"YOU HAVE A GAMING ROOM!" I said,"Yeah, c'mon." We left the stables, entering the basement and i saw Zane, i said,"Tryna find your lover Zane?" Zane said,"Yes, i am trying to find P.I.X.A.L, wait, who are they?" I said,"MK and Mei Dragon, the ones that helped me after i just woke up from being sealed for a million years." Zane nodded and i said,"Good luck Zane." We left the garage and MK said,"This may seem rude, but why did he look like he was made of metal?" I said,"He's a nindroid." We walked to the living room and saw Nya, Cole, Jay and Lloyd, i said,"Hey Nya, hey guys." The looked over, Nya came over and hugged me, i hugged back, me and her and gonna be clingy to eachother for a bit, Lloyd said,"Hey Kai, who are they?" I said,"MK and Mei, they helped me after i woke up from when we were sealed away." Lloyd said,"Alright, i'm Lloyd Garmadon." Cole said,"Cole Brookstone." Jay said,"Jay Walker." Nya said,"And i'm Nya Smith."