Origins Haven (Not a chapter to the story, i just needed to post a chapter)

No one's POVQuinny looked at Cassie like Cassie was insane, Cassie couldn't just ban Bryan like that, could she? After everything Bryan had done for her, even supported her after her own brother was turned into a zombie (MY AU! Bryan couldn't do anything to save Alex cause Bryan didn't go on that supply run). They had just received word of what she did DAYS ago. Even Damien wasn't okay with her choice, Damien then shouted,"WHAT THE F**K CASSIE!?" Cassie said,"DON'T YOU RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME!" Damien said,"I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO RAISE MY VOICE AT YOU! BUT WHAT THE ACTUAL F**K! EVERY AFTER EVERYTHING BRYAN'S DONE YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO BAN HIM!" Quinny said,"I'M WITH DAMIEN!" Cassie turned to David, Quinny's dad and said,"Get your kid under control." David said,"No, i don't think i will, i'm in agreement with them." Kylo said,"I think i speak for me and my wife, but we both agree with them." Harper nodded her head, Damien said,"It's either let Bryan back, or lose all of us. Someone who's pretty much like the second in command here, a child caretaker, a child, and two of the best people with guns. Bryan did everything he could to keep you happy, only someone truely insane would turn their back's on someone who would do stuff to keep a monster like you happy. You haven't been the same since Alex got turned, you even blamed Bryan, HE WASN'T EVEN ON THE RUN SO HE COULDN'T DO ANYTHING! YOU WERE ON THE RUN WITH HIM!" Cassie fell silent, Kylo said,"Then i guess we're leaving." All five left Alpha Haven to try to find Bryan. With Bryan, he was heading back to where he was when the apocalypse first started, his apartment in Pennsylvania. He did have some supplies, so he wasn't all too worried about not making it to Pennsylvania. As he kept walking, he didn't realize someone was stalking him, this person was someone he met before and never truely liked, even as an aquintance. This person raised a tranquilizer gun and shot a dart towards bryan, which hit him in the neck, it took a few seconds, but he fell to the ground unconscious. The stalker came out their snipping spot to reveal bright ginger hair and crazed emerald eyes, this person was non other than Kat herself, she said,"This'll be fun~" Of course she had that insane song sound in her voice, she snapped her fingers and one of her many followers came from the foiliage, she said,"Get Bryan, then we'll head to the cargo ship where Justin is waiting for us." The soldier nodded, walked over to Bryan and picked him up, both walked towards the cargo ship. Once there Bryan was brought into a certain room and chained down to the only chair in the room. Kat smiled sadisticly, ready for the "fun" to begin.

Bryan's POV
I started to wake up and saw i was in another room, chained down to a chair in a room that brought horror to me, there was blood stains covering the walls and floor while a table, filled with different weapons, was across the room. I struggled in the chair, wanting to get out, but the chains wouldn't even loosen up. I heard the door open and saw both Kat and Justin, Kat said,"Enjoyed your nap Bryan." I could tell by the crazed sound in her voice, it was Kaitlyn, not Kat, but Kat's other personality. Kaitlyn grabbed a bat while Justin grabbed a lead pipe, Kaitlyn then grabbed a gag and walked over to me, she said,"We don't want you alerting the other prisoners, now do we?" She forced the gag on and tied it tightly, causing me to choke a bit. Wait, other prisoners? Kaitlyn lifted the bat and hit me pretty hard with it (I am not doing the full scene, so skip after that, even as the writer i can only handle so much).

No one's POV
After Justin's and Kaitlyn's "fun", Bryan was unconscious with multiple scars and bruises, Kaitlyn said,"I think that's enough for today." They set their weapons down and exited the torture, entering the cell room where two certain people were, Cody and Ty, Kat and Justin managed to kill their entire survival team and only capture Cory and Ty, Ty noticed the blood on them and said,"What the f**k did you two do?" Justin said,"You don't need to know that." Both walked out to get themselves cleaned up.Cody's POV (I keep switching POV's XD)Both Kat and Justin walked away, i said,"Who ever is in that room, must be in really bad condition by now." Ty nodded and said,"We need a way out of here, but how?" I shrugged.

10 days later

Kat's POVMe and Justin entered the torture room was again, Bryan knew exactly what we're about to do, but it's gonna be different this time. A soldier came in, i grabbed a bat and knocked Bryan out, time to end the game. The soldier unchained Bryan and picked him up, we're gonna kill him the same way he escaped last time, jumping into the ocean. We exited the torture room and i made sure Cory nor Ty could see who it is, we went to the top of the cargo and Bryan was dropped into the ocean.

Ty's POV
The divider was removed to reveal a soldier of Kat's, i glared at them and i could tell Cody was glaring at them too, they passed both of us a note, then left, i read the note,"Be sure to be awake by 1 AM when almost everyone else is asleep, i'll get you both out of here so you don't have to face the same fate as the brunette." This is, weird. I looked over at Cody and he nodded his head. A while later, i heard the door open and a soldier enter, they opened the cells and said,"Before you ask, my name is Markus, we need to hurry before one of the few night patrol members spots us." We can't really do anything besides follow them, so we did, we went to a boat to the side and slowly got it down into the water, then we took off. Cody said,"So why exactly did you help us?" Markus said,"After i saw what Kat and Justin did to that brunette, i didn't even know they went as far as torture. Once they were done toying with him, he was thrown into the ocean." I said,"If you don't mind me asking, what did this brunette look like?" Markus said,"Well, he had hazel-brown eyes, fair skin, a deep blue beanie, a dull red shirt, a black jacket with the sleeves rolled up, deep blue fingerless gloves, deep blue pants and black shoes (Yes Bryan changed his style in my AU, picture will be shown after chapter)." Cody said,"We knew a brunette with hazel-brown eyes, but not that style of clothing." I said,"Kid could've changed his style." Cody said,"That's true." Markus said,"Who are you both thinking about?" I said,"Bryan Films." Markus said,"I was afraid you would say that, Kat said she was gonna make Bryan suffer before killing him, i didn't know what he actually looks like, but i guess you both closed my suspiscions." Both me and Cody were speechless, sure last time we saw Bryan wasn't exactly the best encounter, but he had every reason to act as he did. Jimmy got bit, Bryan didn't want anyone else bitten. We reached the mainland and Markus helped us get our stuff out, Markus said,"I have to get back, if Kat finds out i left, that crazy she witch and her demon boyfriend will hunt me down until they know i'm dead." We both nodded and Markus left.

???'s POVI can't believe i have to go on this supply run BY MYSELF, i walked around the shore line, trying to find some clams that Lucas asked for. I found some clams but noticed something else on the shore line, that's when i realized, that's not something, that's SOMEONE!