Discontinued

Hey Night Readers

So the story is actually continued due to a geographical mistake I made, Ninjago is in Japan and Megapolis is in China, so a geographical mistake on my end, i may remake this book, the least i can do i publish what work i have on chapter 6. Now the maybe remake of this book WILL have a different storyline but will still have the Overlord and LBD's father and Yin & Jin still follow him, everything else may be revealed. Anyways, here's what's down for chapter 6, just keep an eye out for the remake of this book.

No one's POVUltra stood before the ninja and team Monkie Kid, never before have they seen a multi-headed dragon, Mei said,"That, dragon, is, AWESOME." Kai said,"Careful Mei, Ultra only knows us and tends to get quite protective over those they care about." Mei said,"Okay." Red Son said,"So Ultra's the dragons name." Cole said,"Actually, it's their species but we call them Ultra because one, they're one of a kind and two, each head has their own name (My own head canon)." Macaque said,"So what are each heads names?" Zane said,"First we have the fire head named Blaze, the hot head and quick to judge, next up we have the ice head named Freeze, the calm and slow to judge, the earth head Cavern, the strongest of the heads and the lightning head Bolt, they make quick and rapid movements so it's hard to tell where that will place themselves next." Red Son said,"Hm, alright." Zane said,"Not only that, Ultra can transition from white to gold." MK said,"REALLY!" Ultra growled a bit, with Blaze lowering his head, just to get a closer look at them, he got good vibes from MK, Mei and Sun Wukong, peaceful vibes from Sandy and Tang, serious vibes from Red Son and Pigsy but dark vibes from Macaque, so he started growling at Macaque. Kai said,"Just as Zane said, quick to judge." Lloyd said,"That's enough Blaze, you're only getting a dark aura from him because Macaque deals with shadows, like my dad." Blaze stopped growling and lifted his head up to the other three, Lloyd said,"Good Blaze." Macaque said,"Wait, your dad handled shadows?" Lloyd said,"Yeah, master of shadows and master of light, the master of light was my uncle and one of our three sensei's, though he was corrupt for some times, being known as Lord Garmadon, but once the darkness was cleared from his heart, he went back to Garmadon, why do you think my name is Lloyd GARMADON." Macaque said,"Okay, didn't ask that part." Kai said,"Though we better keep looking for the Overlord's base, at least get a sign of where he went." Nya turned to Ultra and said,"Are you able to help Ultra?" Ultra roared, meanginf for the group to follow, they mounted the guardian dragons as Ultra took off into the air, the riders and guardian dragons followed.

After around an hour of flying, they saw The Overlord's base, MK said,"There's it is, let's go in and fight him." Kai said,"Now hang on just a second, we're not fully prepared to fight him, plus right now with him being on the low, he's more than likely trying to gain more power, so we should use this time wisely and train our abilities to fight him." Mei said,"But we could take him." Lloyd said,"We don't know that, we don't know how much power he's gained." Tang said,"That is true, though what do we do?" Cole said,"We need to train, train as hard as we can." Zane said,"There's functions at the monestary to help train." Macaque scoffed, he said,"Training? In a place of peace?" Kai said,"You had the same reaction as me, just you wait." Everyone mounted the dragons, except this time the members of MK's group got on Ultra. The dragons flew straight up and entered the overworld.

In the overworld, the group went too the monestary, Sun Wukong said,"So where's these functions?" Jay said,"Right in front of you." That confused the group, Kai walked over too the small golden dragon statue on a pole, flipped up the dragon part, which revealed a red button, he pressed the button and an entire training field came up from the courtyard, Mei said,"WOAH!" MK said,"AWESOME!" Macaque said,"WHA-WHAT!?" Sun Wukong said,"Fancy." Kai grabbed some training staffs and passed them around, by tossing them, the ninja's easily grabbed their's, same with Macaque, Sun Wukong, Sandy, MK, Mei and Red Son, but Tang and Pigsy messed up the catch, Pigsy fumbled a bit, while Tang missed the staff, Lloyd said,"We'll have one V one battles, like wrestling, Kai, Nya, mind showing an example." Kai shrugged and said,"Sure." Nya said,"Okay." Both stepped on the fighting mat and got into a fighting stance, Kai gripped the staff almost like a sword and Nya gripped it almost like a trident, Lloyd said,"Three, Two, One, FIGHT!" Both Kai and Nya ran towards eachother, both dodging, attacking and blocking, ultimately Nya won (Used a wheel so i had no control) the match, she helped her older brother too his feet and she said,"Good match." Kai said,"You too."

They each matched eachother and it was finished with Lloyd VS Sun Wukong and Lloyd had won, MK said,"WHAAAAT!?" Mei said,"HOW'D YOU DEFEAT MONKEY KING!?" Lloyd said,"Helps to fight a god tiered demon when you're a demi-god- ah, shouldn't have said that." MK's friends all shouted,"YOU'RE A DEMI-GOD!" Lloyd said,"Yeaaah, grandson of the creator of this world."

Kai's POV

I said,"Messed up there Lloyd." Lloyd looked at me and said,"Really?" I said,"Yes." Lloyd looked at me and said,"You like teasing me." I walked over too him and said,"You're like a little brother too me, so how could i not tease you?" Lloyd said,"Touche." I smirked and Macaque said,"Well clearly we need some training." I said,"Well then let's get too training."

No one's POV
They trained day in and day out, going too sleep at sun down and getting up at sun up. 

Okay Night Readers, that's the end of this story, keep an eye out for the remake, if i make one, which i may.

Edit: I will still make MK and Kai related, they look too much alike NOT to be, but Cole will be taken out of that gene pool