Chapter Nine

By the time we got to the a small room they put a blind fold over my eyes so that I could be 'surprised'... well that's what the lady said anyway.

After what felt like hours in the dark, with only the feeling of plucking and pulling, the women let me go after forcing me into a new outfit. One of them removed the blind fold and I squinted my eyes at the brightness from the light. It was the woman from earlier who stood above me with a bright smile on her face.

She helped me up and took me to a large mirror. I glanced at myself, It felt so cold. There was a white hat on the top of my head, I had an earring in my ear... not sure if it had been there for a long time or not, and I was in a black and white.... Dress? There was also an apron tied around my waist. Alright I was not at all okay with this. I turned to the woman to say something but it wouldn't come out.

She smiled contently, "Mr. Howe you look so cute." She squeezed me then took out a whistle blowing on it loudly until a few men entered the room. "He is ready to be taken to the master." The men nodded and came over picking me up.

They blind folded me again and took me out of the room soon reaching another area of the large house, they set me down and one of them removed the blind fold then knocked on the door. "Miss. Williams, we have him ready to see you." One of them said loudly.

"You do?! Quickly, quickly bring him in." A loud high voice sounded from the behind the door.

I looked up at the men they looked at each other and nodded before opening the door and pushing me inside in front of them. There was a small women sitting on a rather large bed. She was smiling brightly for a second before looking me over.

"Who is this?" She asked frowning.

"This is the one you asked for."

She stood up and walked around me sighing before walking over and hitting both of the men in the back of the head causing them to say ow in unison.

"No, you idiots this is not who I want. You kidnapped the wrong one! I wanted Read Howe, not this one." She pinched the bridge of her nose the turned around. "Well.. just give him to Taylor and Jordan." She waved her hand walking back over to the bed, and make sure you go and get the one I want."

"Yes ma'am." They said again at the same time. The turned grabbing me by the arms taking me out of the room.

This time they didn't bother to cover my eyes with a blind fold as they took me down many hallways until we came to another door.

"This is Taylor's room." One of them said to me.

"Jordan's room is across the hall." The other said pointing at the door on the opposite side. "You are to serve both of them."

"Do everything they say. Keep them happy."

They finished talking to me before opening the door to Taylor's room walking me in and telling me to sit on the bed until Taylor came back before leaving me alone.

I did as they said and looked around the bland room. Finally having time to think to myself I began to panic. So first of all I was kidnapped on accident... They want my brother... What is going on and why does this keep happening? I breathed to myself taking the stupid hat off of my head and pushed my bangs out of my face. What do I do now? Alright how about I try to get one of the girls to help me. Yeah yeah that'll work. They can't possibly be all that bad right?

My thoughts get cut off as the door is pushed open, a man with blond hair stepped in the room and throws a bag on the floor before looking over to me.

"You're my new 'maid'?" He asked walking over and sitting down. He takes my face turning it around examining me. "I guess you aren't that bad." He smiled before letting go. "I'm Taylor." He gets up moving from the bed to the other side of the room looking into his closet for clothes.