Paradise Lost Clip-creepypasta

//this is set when paradise first came out//

I've always loved alan walker's music. Ever since I was about 9 years old, when faded came out. I've always been intregued by the music videos. But I once found something that absolutely shocked me.

I was searching for alans new song 'paradise' when I came across a website that apparently had a lost clip from the music video. I clicked on it, curious. Boy would I regret it later.

I saw a link and I clicked it. The first few seconds was 28300,in the red nexus prison. Then it was her being grabbed by the soldiers like in the origanal. Then that's when it started to get disturbing. It cut to 22 running from red nexus and being shot the drones. Then it cut to a shot of 22 on the floor. His stomach and head covered in blood and the picture 28300 gave him ripped apart on the floor. It then cut to Alan in the cave place, still holding the torch. Then one of the other walkers came and informed him about 22s death. It gave another image of 22s face but it had gaping holes in his eyes. Lien he was possessed. Alan looked shocked but then turned and walked away. It suddenly cut to him in the buggy thing he drove in the origanal video. Then the noises from the drones came back behind him. He tried to speed up the car and he looked behind him. He then turned back to looking infront. The Last bit of that part was Alan hitting a wall of a building and then it cut to black. The screen stayed black for about 20 seconds before It showed the frames of 28300 being strangled by red nexus.but this time, she fell to the ground, her face completely lifeless. The last frame showed a picture of the three of them but 22 had blood on his face, Alan looked white as a ghost and 28300 was lifeless. I immideatly clicks off the video and shut my phone off.

It was mildly disturbing for an alan walker music video clip. Seeing things like that shook the way I looked at the song paradise. I can't listen to it the same way again. Everytime it gets to the ending of the song, I get flashbacks of the video. I can't watch the video without flinching at the part where 22 And 0 are in the car. I slinch when I see the part when 22s running. I flinch when I see 28300 being choked by red nexus.

I will never see that song the same way again...