~A Bad Migrane~

(this is something I'd call a friendfic- a fiction story involving friends :))

(THIS ISN'T A SHIP BTW)

//97679's P.O.V//

I wake up and I immidiatley feel this awful pain in my head. I feel sick and I can even look at the light. I cough from the horrible nauseous feeling. I sit on the edge of the bed, bearly gagging. I'm surprised I can feel this headache as I have a Hugh pain threshold. Ive had it since I was a child. I get up and I have my hand on my head. I look to my side and see 76267's bed is empty. Where were they? I walked out of our room in the sleeping quarters and I walk the halls,trying not to throw up from the awful nausea. I walk out of the building and cough again, gagging. I see 76267 and walk over to them.

'M...Morning...'
'Hey! How are you?'
'Not too good...I've got a horrible headache and I feel really nauseous...'
'I don't think you should have gotten up...'
'I'll be fine...'
'You need to go to bed...youre clearly unwell...'

Im way to weak to resist and I let them lead me back to bed. I sit on my bed and coughed again. 76267 hugged me softly and I flop into their arms, not wanting to let go. They lay me down on the bed and pull my covers over me.

'Do you want me to stay with you?'
'Yeah...'

I then start coughing and retching as if I'm going to be sick. 76267 rubs my back lightly and I manage to stop coughing. They grab a chair and put it beside my bed. They sit on it and I lay my head on their lap. They pet my head In a comforting way to calm me. I sigh and yawn,feeling tired and drowsy. I slowly fall asleep, seeing them smile at me.

//76267's P.O.V//

Im still rubbing 97679's head. I feel extremely bad for her. I hate seeing her this way. I sigh and lay her head on the pillow. I don't want to leave her at all. That's when I see another walker come in.

'We need 97679'
'Why?'
'She's supposed to be helping 0 with something'
'She's sick. She can't. She's physically exhausted'
'What do I tell 0?'
'What I said'

They leave the room. I rub 97679's head again for a few minutes until I see #0 come in.

'Hey,Is 97679 alright?'
'She's not well...Im scared for her...'
'Yeah,i can see why. She looks quite bad...Whats wrong with her?'
'I think she has a Migrane. She's been holding her head and  she's been coughing and retching'
'She's probably feeling nauseous... Migranes are the worst kind of headache. I'll go get her something to help'
'Alright...'

He leaves the room and comes back a few minutes later with some meds for her. I gently tap her so she wakes up. She yawns and she holds onto my arm. She looks at me and nuzzles my arm.

'Are you alright?'
'It's gotten worse...'

Alan then hands her the pills.

'Youre not allergic to any pills or medicine, right?'
'no...'
'take those and you'll feel better...'
'what is it...'
'Anti-nausea and some pain meds'
'Alright'

She puts the pills in her mouth and he hands her the water. She drinks the water and swallows thr pills. She lays her head on my lap again. I rub her head once more and she falls back asleep. I feel too bad about leaving her by herself so I stay there the whole day.

//8:50 pm//

I'm falling asleep in the chair now and I can barely keep myself awake. The bucket beside her bed is somewhat half full with vomit. Earlier on, she hadn't been doing good and she kept being sick. This made me want to stay oath her More. Then 0 comes in.

'hey, it's uh, 10 minutes till lights out. Are you planning to sit there all night?'
'if its what will make her feel better...'
'Your bed is pretty much next to hers...'
'yeah I know but I want to be by her side...'
'I want you to sleep. I don't want you to stay up all night... Youre only a coupe years older than she is...'
'well, it's not that I want to stay up all night but she needs me...'
'you never know, she might fee better by the morning. You know what they say, love is the best medicine'

I sigh and look at him.

'F... Fine...'

I get up and take out a teddy bear from my bag. I lay it next to her head and smile ad she grabs it and squeezes it. She can probably tell its mine. I walk over to my bed and lay there,slowly falling asleep.

//8 AM//97679's P.O.V//

I awke up and the pain is my head is completely gone. I get up and yawn. I see 76267 I their bed and I walk to their bed. I tap their shoulder. They look up to me. They can clearly tell im happy.

'You feeling better?'
'A lot better'
'Good. I'm glad'
'Are you okay? You were up pretty late'
'yeah,I want to bed and I'm less tired now'

I can no longer resist and I hug them softly.

'Thank you so much for taking care of me.'
'its...its not a problem...'

I can feel their arms around me and I help them get up. We walk out of the sleeping quarters together, happy that everything is back to normal.