Ch 1: Enrollment!

At Monster High.

Y/N Pov:

As I walk towards the headmistress with my luggage, I noticed how different this school then what I saw online.

Suddenly I noticed many students looking at me with wide eyes making me realize that I am taller then anyone they know.

Draculaura: "Here we are at the headmistress office" she said opening the door which we enter but I immediately widen my eyes at the fact the headmistress is headless.

Bloodgood: "Greeting students I am headless headmistress Bloodgood and I assuming your Y/N" she said looking at me which I return to reality.

Me: "Yes" I said although she widen her eyes in realization.

Bloodgood: "Oh dear I completely forgot that your from the Japan sea" she said surprising both Draculaura and Frankie.

Frankie: "Woah he sure is far from home" she said a bit godsmack.

Me: "Yes. But English isn't strong suit" I said trying to speak English but it difficult as I don't speak well but I can understand English.

Bloodgood: "Thankfully we have a new teacher who is excellent in teaching language" she said smiling then put her head back and hold her hands to the sky.

"And welcome to Monster High Mr Y/N" she said smiling as she gave me some papers that say my classes and time including paperwork that was already filled in by my guardian.

Me: "Guardian?" I ask which Bloodgood blink then nervous chuckle.

Bloodgood: "She currently out of the country to talk to a organization that I can't say more" she said.

Draculaura: "Well is it alright if we show him around?" She ask which Bloodgood nod then Draculaura try to pull me but discovered that I can't be pulled.

Frankie: "Woah he probably heavy if you can't lift him" she said a bit impressed.

Me: "I follow. You guide" I said which the girls nod then all of us leave the office.

3rd Pov.

Inside the office.

Once the students leave Bloodgood release a bunch of air she never thought she was holding.

Bloodgood: "Phew can't let them know about monarch" she said then a fake cough surprised her which she turn around to see a female monster standing behind her.