Ch 6: Fight!?

At Monster High.

It been a few days since Y/N meet the Other Ghouls and currently he's at the gym training.

Suddenly a noise caught his attention so he stop and walk towards the sound only to see two males: Manny Taur and Clawd Wolf arguing.

Y/N: "Fight?" He ask which the two males glare at him then attempt to punch him but he grab their fists surprising everyone.

Manny: "What the heck! How much strength does this guy have!" He said.

Y/N: "No fighting" he said then let go of their fists only for Manny to get angry and attempt to punch him.

But what surprised everyone is that nothing happens when Manny fist hit Y/N face.

Manny: "The heck!" He said godsmack only to get knocked out by Y/N punching him.

Y/N: "Sorry" he said then Clawd Wolf punch him in the stomach only to wince when his hand got injured.

Clawd: "What are you made of silver!" He said only to get knock out by Y/N.

Y/N: "Sorry again" he said then attempt to leave only for many males to surround him.

Males: "You'll gonna regret it!" They said then attack him.

Watching all this is the teachers and Ghouls but the ladies blush as Y/N is easily beating the males without sweating.

A few minutes later.

It wasn't long until all the males are defeated by Y/N who apologized for fighting.

Y/N: "Sorry" he said.