Ch 5: Other Ghouls!?

At Monster High.

Y/N Pov:

Yesterday was an adventure as I thought I had to fight a traveler from another world.

Thankfully no damage was done to the school during the fight but apparently Tempest had to pay 5 thousand for trespassing and breaking the gate.

I on the other hand was force to listen to a speech about when to defend and when to attack from Bloodgood herself.

But today is a new day I head to my first class which is language but upon entering I see new students in the classroom.

Which I sigh with relief as I don't have to keep my guard up around Nika shark but upon sitting I am surrounded by the ladies and each one introduced themselves.

The first is a vampire lady.

Sibella: "I'm Sibella. Draculaura cousin" she said.

Next is a wolf lady with orange hair.

Winnie: "I'm Winnie. Clawdeen cousin" she said.

Third is a ghost that is floating above Winnie.

Phantasma: "I'm Phantasma. It nice to meet you Y/N" she said.

Finally is a mummy lady with a bow who look adorable.

Tanis: "And I'm Tanis the Mummy" she said.

Me: "I'm Y/N" I said which they sigh with dreamy eyes confusing me.

Sibella: "You're even more handsome than we dreamed~ especially how our cousins and friends explained how you save the day yesterday" she said which I sweat drop until Nika shark enter the room.

Nika shark: "Okay class to your seats we gonna be busy today as some of you are new to this class" she said which everyone including me sit at our desks but I sweatdrop at the realization.

Me: "Welp this gonna be a long school day" I thought sweatdrop.