Innocent Desire Chapter 5

Chinami: Its been SOOO long since I updated this story. Sorry!! But here's the new chapter!

___________________________

Riku's POV

I placed my head down on my desk and sighed. It's been two days since the fight and Sunday is the day after tomorrow.

Fortunately, I had to stay home yesterday because of my injuries.

My mom scolded me for a really long time.

"I thought you stopped fighting! did you start it? Why are you always making me worry?" Is what I recall her saying.

Well I WAS trying to stop fighting. But he challenged me! What kind of man would I be if I said no? Especially when he challenged me in front of a bunch of people!

But worse of all, I have to go on a date with him.

HIM.

A GUY.

I sighed again. Why am I so unlucky?

"Good morning, Riku!"

I put my head up slowly to see who it is.

"Oh, good morning." I greeted Hinata-kun, one of my friends.

"Good morning~" I heard a girl's voice.

"Good morning, Mizuki-chan."

"You weren't here yesterday, are you okay?" She asked me.

"I'm fine." I smiled.

"I was watching the fight too y'know!" Hinata-kun grinned. "You were cool!"

I rubbed the back of my head. "Hehe..... Thanks..."

My female classmate in front of me with long black hair blinked.

"You still depressed about losing the fight?"

"That's not it... I'm depressed about this Sunday." I placed my head back down on my desk.

"Oh yeah, you have to go on a date with Haru Tsubaki!" Hinata-kun said in a loud voice... Too loud... It caused my other classmates to stare at us.

"Ah.. Oops..."

"Hinata, you idiot!" Mizuki-chan whispered.

She turned around to the other classmates.

"Haha... It's nothing... You guys go back to what you were doing..."

Mizuki-chan pulled Hinata-kun by the ear.

"Don't be so loud! It's true some of our classmates know about this but they promised to keep quiet.... Some don't know and it would be bad if it ends up as a school rumour!"

"Ow- okay I get it!" The class clown whispered back.

They both walked to their seats when the teacher came in. As soon as the teacher finished taking attendance, the lesson started.

___________________________

The bell rang for lunch. Since I don't feel like moving, this time I'll just eat my lunch in the classroom.

I took out a yakisoba bread from my bag and took a bite of it.

"Riku-kun~" I heard Mizuki-chan's voice.

I turned to the voice and saw her standing with a few of her girl friends... The ones that watched the fight. Uhh... Minami, Tachibana and Nanami... I think.