Innocent Desire Chapter 2

Riku's POV

---------------------

This morning, I woke up with dark circles under my eyes. I was so tired, my mom had to drive me to school again.

"Ugh, I didn't get much sleep last night because of what happened yesterday. I don't want to go to class today. I bet everyone is going to be scared of me." I sighed.

I walked to my classroom and stood in front of the door hesitating to open it.

"Hey, did you hear? Ishikawa-kun was involved in some fight yesterday."

"Yeah, I heard. I didn't expect the transfer student to be like that". I heard two students whispering.

I sighed again. "I can hear everything they're saying, I guess I'll be avoided from now on." I thought. "W-well here goes!" I hesitantly open the door and walk in.

There was an awkward silence. Makes me remember when I introduced myself yesterday.

After I sat down, the class came to me and started bursting questions

"Hey! Ishikawa! Where did you learn how to fight?"

"How did you manage to defeat those thugs?"

"We heard it was 2 against 1. How did you manage to fight them when you're so small?"

I was surprised. "Huh? W-why are you guys talking to me?"

The classmates looked at each other confused and said, "What do you mean?"

"Well, I mean. I've been trying to hide that fact that I was a delinquent because I didn't want to be avoided by you guys like every other school I've been too." I said.

After I said that, Nakamura-san, the one I saved yesterday said, "Well, actually, Although our school may seem very peaceful on the outside, it's one of the schools with the most delinquents around. However, we do know that the delinquents aren't actually bad.They're just a mischievous bunch that like to fool around and fight. They don't start fights, it's always the other schools that do. In fact, you could even say that we're proud to be the strongest school in the district"

A guy made a thumbs up and said, "It's okay, cause you're cute!"

"Pfft..." I started laughing. "What's with you guys, you guys are an interesting bunch, but thanks." I blushed.

The classmates smiled. "We all want to get along with you Ishikawa."

_____________________________________________________

"I'm glad they accept who I am! I can enjoy school now." I thought to myself before I went to bed.

[Next day] ( yes I'm skipping all da details. Too lazy)

"Riku-kun, a upperclassman is calling for you." one of my classmates told me. The class started calling me by my first name, it felt nice. I walked to the door and saw a tall guy with dark blue hair. "Are you Riku Ishikawa? Haru-san is calling for you." he said.

"Who is this Haru person and why would he need to see me?" I thought to myself while following the upperclassman.

I stood outside the classroom waiting for "Haru." I saw a tall guy, black hair and dark blue eyes come to me and say "So, you're Riku Ishikawa." I noticed he was staring at me from top to bottom.

"Um... Who are you?" I asked.

"What's with him, looking at me like that. Is he trying to pick a fight?" I thought.

"Heh... It's like they said. You're pretty cute. Not to mention, really strong." He said still staring at me.

He's pissing me off.

"You know, you may be my senpai but it's very rude to ignore my question." I said while trying to hide my anger with a smile.

"You're a feisty one. Sorry, my name is Haru Tsubaki. I've heard rumors of you and wanted to meet you in person."

"You seem interesting, want to go on a date with me?" He smiled.

"First of all, I'm a guy. I don't appreciate you calling me "cute". Second of all, I just met you and lastly, I have to kindly refuse your offer." I said sarcastically

The senpai frowned. "Come on, why not?"

"He's trying to pick a fight isn't he?"

"A no is a no. Sorry." I stormed away.

Haru's POV

--------------------

I watched him walk away from me.

"This seems like it'll be a challenge. Since I'm really handsome most people would fall in love with me at first sight. Guess it doesn't work against guys." I thought while eating my lollipop.

I pulled the lollipop out of my mouth and chuckled. "I'll definitely make him mine "

Riku's POV

--------------------

"Ugh, what's with that guy?! Making fun of me like that."

Although I have to admit that his looks were above average. Is he bi? Since he asked me out on a date. No no no, he must be making fun of me.

"WHY THE HELL AM I THINKING ABOUT THAT GUY?!" I shook my head.

I continued walking until I heard some yelling near the soccer field.

I ran there finding a group of people.

"Why the hell are you people surrounding us?!" I heard a familiar voice.

"Oh no... It can't be..."

I managed to go through the crowd

It was Endo and Sakamoto again.

I tried to walk away before they see me, but it was too late.

"BANCHOUUUU~" They shouted and ran over to me.

"Damn!" I shouted and ran away.

They tried to catch me, until I bumped into the Haru-senpai I talked to before.

"Stop chasing him, he's mine." Haru grinned.

"WHAT?! He's our banchou!" Endo shouted.

"He's not yours." Sakamoto added.

Haru Tsubaki smirked. "I'm not here to argue with you two."

He glanced at me. I looked back at him confused.

Haru took a deep breath. "Riku Ishikawa! I challenge you to a fight!"

"WHAT?!" Everyone shouted.

_____________________________________________________

Chinami : Been busy with school. :c