Innocent Desire Chapter 1

Heyy Readers! Rin and I wrote this story together! 8D

This story is BL ( Boy x Boy ) Don't like? Don't read. Thank you c:

E N J O Y ~

_____________________________________________________

Riku's POV

    Ever since I was born, my parents have always been moving from place to place. I've probably moved over 30 times already. ( They move every half a year ). I've always been known as a delinquent in every other school I've been to because I always had bad luck and somehow got sucked into a fight on my very first day, every single time. But this time, its going to be different. It's the start of my freshman year. A new school, a new place, and a new beginning.

I put on my uniform and stared at myself in the mirror. "This uniform is so plain." I thought to myself. I walked downstairs and saw my mom talking on the phone. Both of my parents always leave for work early in the morning. I wondered why my mom was still here.

"Mom, why are you still here? What about work?" I asked. My mom turned around and faced me. "Oh! Good morning Riku, I finally got a break from work. I'll drive you to school since it's your first day."

[ In da Car ]

I took out my phone and started listening to some music. I paused my music once my mom said, "We're here!" I looked out the window. "Hmm... So this is the school I will be attending, Seihou Academy." I got out of the car. "Have a good day dear!" I heard my mom yell. I continued walking and waved my hand back and said, "Yeah, whatever."

I started walking around the school. "This school is pretty big." I thought to myself. I continued walking until I saw a sign with bold print saying, "Office." I went inside the room.

"Umm... is Mr. Yoshida here?" I asked loudly. A man woke up from his sleep and walked to me. "Yes, I'm Mr.Yoshida, is there something you need?" he asked. "I'm the new transfer student for your class... Uhmm, class 1-A if I'm not mistaken." I said . "Oh! You are Riku Ishikawa, is it time already? Haha! I must have do-" He was interrupted by the sound of the bell. "Come on, I'll show you the classroom." he said half-asleep.

We continued walking down the hallway until we stopped at a classroom with the sign "1-A". I can hear laughter and chatting in the classroom.

"Wait here, okay? Come in when I call you. I'm sure you will get along well with the students." Mr. Yoshida smiled. I did as he said and stood outside of the classroom. I was a bit curious so I peeked inside.

"Hello class. Today, we will be getting a transfer student." I heard Mr.Yoshida say.

"What, transfer student? I hope it's a hot babe." I heard a guy say. "Please come in and introduce yourself." Mr.Yoshida said and he gave me the signal to come in.

I walked in slowly trying not to make eye contact with any of them. I could tell they were all staring at me. I turned around to face them. While the teacher wrote my name on the board, I introduced myself. "Hello, my name is Riku Ishikawa. Due to my family, I have always been moving around from place to place. I've never been in a place longer than a year. However, I hope I can still become good friends with all of you."

 There was an awkward silence. "Huh? Did I say something weird?" I thought to myself. Then the silence ended when the girls in the class started screaming. "KYAAAA~ <3! Soo cute! He looks just like a girl!" Then the guys joined in and said, "H-he's so cute, he looks like a doll. W-what's this feeling, even though I know he's a guy."