1) ~Tourette Syndrome & ADHD~

Chapter 1: ~Tourette Syndrome & ADHD~

Bold = Na'vi

Bold tilted (I forgot what it's called) = Thoughts (talking in mind)

Bold underlined = Sweetheart's tics
Also if you see hand emojis like 🖕, 👏 and ect those are Sweetheart's motor tics or the hand movements she does when she tics and if you see a work with the stars (**) for example, *pop* and *whistle*, Sweetheart is making that noise.

And if there is something bold underlined, Sweetheart is ticing in the middle of a sentence and if it's in all capitals then she is yell it.

Author's Note: In my AU, Tom doesn't die. Also THE IMAGE UP THE TOP IS SO FUCKING PRETTY, I HAD TO PUT IT THERE!

TW: Tics (Idk if that can be triggering), swearing and idk what else
——————————
Tom's POV:

After Jake and I got all our things and headed into the building, Norm found us and introduced himself to Jake. Norm was rambling about something but I wasn't listening. We continued walking, well Jake was rolling and Max found us and said he would take us to see our Avatar. Honestly, I was really excited to see the Avatar, they most likely have grown. But before we entered the room we stop at the door way.

"Okay, before we go in there is something very important I need to you guys and you three need to listen very well because this needs to be taken seriously.", Max said looking at the three of us. We all look at each other before looking back at Max again and nodding.

"Okay. So in the lab we have a girl who has Tourette Syndrome, it's more of the worser case which means she is very highly reactive and her anxiety levels are high today because some dumbass thought it was a amazing idea to tell her that three new Avatar-drivers will be joining us and she get scared from meeting new people. So if she says anything offensive or inappropriate or does any offensive or inappropriate hand gestures most of the time it's just a tic. Same with repeating your words, if she repeats any of your words 99% of the time it's just a tic."

"Do not stare. If you do that will most likely cause her tics to go out of control. Got that?", Max asked us as we nod us head.

"Once she has introduced herself to you and you introduce yourself to her and once everything done ready and you have free time, ask her questions about her Tourettes or Tourette Syndrome. She loves answering questions about that, that is how she warms up to you. Okay?", Max questioned and we all nod again.

"Okay! She is in the room with the Avatars. Remember what I said, don't stare.", Max reminded before he turned around and we all walk into the room, well Jake rolled into the room.

No one's POV:

"Hey kid!", Max yelled out. A girl with light brown hair swiftly turned her head to look at the scientist, her long hair swaying in the process. She turned her body towards Max but stayed standing in her spot with her crossed in front of her chest. The girl blinked and tilted her head giving Max a 'wtf do you want' look. Tom, Jake and Norm when to go found their Avatar then look at a girl. She was wearing a black cropped leather top that covered some of her neck with a cropped dark grey leather that was littered with zips and buttons; paired with with a black and white shirt reaching above the middle of her thigh. Black leather thigh high boots were matching with the wrist length fingerless gloves she was wearing.

"Tom, Jake, Norm this is-"

"Woah! *pop*", the girl tics eyes widening as she knocks her head back then forward to look at Max.

"I can introduce myself Max", the female stated making Max smile at how independent the female is becoming.

"The Avatars are all good but for all love of Ewya please *pop* tell Parker to leave me alone! He's *pop* No he's been trying to I don't SEDUCE me and *pop* piss off🖕 and then guilt tripping me when I reject, reject him.", the female begged the scientist.