51-60

51

    Don't go all the way to the end.

The old lady gave Qiao Mengdi a gift, which was a royal purple bracelet with a graceful texture and a pure and peaceful color.

"Grandma, is it too expensive?" Qiao Mengdi knew it was a valuable bracelet at first glance, and Qiao Mengdi didn't know whether to accept it or not.

"If you give it to you, you will accept it. How can there be so much nonsense!" The old lady seemed a little impatient.

"Why does grandma avoid every family gathering? Yao's grandma said that she wants to know you very much." Qiao Mengdi put on the bracelet while talking. It was just the right size. Under the light, the bracelet shone brightly.

"Then how do you reply to her?"

"I said that grandma has been ill recently, and there will definitely be opportunities in the future."

"Like your father, he is used to hypocrisy." "

Otherwise, does grandma want me to tell the truth?" At this time , Three tons walked to Qiao Mengdi's side, and its head gently rubbed against Qiao Mengdi's calf.

She bent down and moved the dog's head affectionately, with such force that she rolled her eyes.

As if he couldn't bear such ravages, as soon as Qiao Mengdi stopped, San Ton ran away.

"It's all meaningless and boring social interactions. I'm the most annoying."

"Grandma, what kind of social interactions are meaningful?" Qiao Mengdi's voice was exhausted. In fact, facing so many unfamiliar people at noon , she does feel tired.

"Tell me something else." The old lady was very impatient.

"Grandma, if one day I get divorced, can I come and live with you?" "

What are you talking about? Didn't you just get your marriage certificate today? Why, did you quarrel?"

"No, Sister Yao won't quarrel with me." Qiao Mengdi couldn't imagine how Yao Chiyue lost his temper. In her impression, she didn't look like she lost control of her emotions. It seemed that no matter what happened or what She can deal with people calmly. "Yes, I mean just in case."

"You can come and live with me if you don't want a divorce."

Qiao Mengdi was a little happier. The old lady seemed to have become a little dependent on her from distrust at the beginning.

This feeling of being depended on is heavy and solid.

When, she thought, it would be great if Yao Chiyue could trust her.

"Grandma, you are so kind."

"Come on, after you get married, you will occasionally bring her over to sit at home. If she dares to bully you, see how I deal with her." "No,

Sister Yao won't bully me "

Then protect her? Let me tell you, we women are born to be loved. If you don't control your overflowing love, you will be led away by her sooner or later." "But grandma, sister Yao is also a woman

. , I married a woman."

"This—"

Qiao Mengdi thought the old lady's stuck appearance was a bit cute.

"In short, we women should not be too sensible, reasonable, kind, or soft-hearted. Cry when you want to cry, laugh when you want to laugh; be willful and do whatever you want, and only then will you be happy." "Grandma, I was

originally That's the kind of person you are."

"You want to cry now, so why didn't you cry?"

After being seen through by the old lady, Qiao Mengdi broke his guard in an instant.

After leaving the Civil Affairs Bureau, Qiao Mengdi thought a lot because he was worried about gains and losses.

She has already decided that she will try her best to fight, and she will wait for the result to say what the result will be.

I thought so, but when I came to the old lady, the pessimism that was suppressed in the deepest part of her heart still came to my heart.

What if you can't work hard? What if Yao Chiyue remains indifferent forever? What if you can't like women no matter what? In case...

So, she thought of breaking up.

She knew that divorce might kill her, so it was unlikely, but even then, she thought, if she hadn't accepted her feelings, been unable to reciprocate her feelings, then even if she couldn't divorce, she would leave her side .

At night, after lying down, she picked out the photo she thought was the best and sent it to Yao Chiyue, "Sister Yao, do you want to make an official announcement together?" "Just post it." As

expected

.

It's more like a one-man show if it's done by one person.

Qiao Mengdi remembered what the old lady said in the evening. She wanted to lose her temper and make a scene with her, but in the end she chose to be sensible.

Before going to bed, she posted the photo to Yao Chiyue in her circle of friends without accompanying text.

Li Lanxing, who broke up with her the day before yesterday, immediately liked her and sent her blessings. The voice message contained a lot of blessings. At the end, she also said that we would meet tomorrow.

"Why?" Qiao Mengdi asked.

"I want to apologize."

"Oh." Qiao Mengdi didn't want to talk anymore, put down his phone and fell asleep.

Yesterday, Yao Chiyue sent Qiao Mengdi to the old lady's house. Before leaving, she said: "These days, try not to go out if you have nothing important to do. When you want to go home, call me and I will pick you up."

She knew that she was worried that Yi Hongzhou would be unfavorable to her, "No need, I'll ask my younger brother to pick me up. Sister Yao, you should be careful yourself!" According to Yao Chiyue's account, Qiao Mengdi felt that they received the

certificate The news must have reached Yi Hongzhou.

Originally, she wanted to ask her if Yi Hongzhou had sent her some signal, but thinking of what she had said in the Civil Affairs Bureau, she finally held back. If she wanted to say it, she would do it without asking. explain.

After a day, everything was uneventful.

Yi Hongzhou didn't send any strange text messages, she secretly breathed a sigh of relief, picked up her mobile phone and played a few games, and opened Weibo unconsciously.

She hasn't updated Weibo since she got engaged.

After logging in, she found that yesterday's visit and interaction data were abnormally high, and the number of new followers increased a lot. She could only think of one situation, that is, being cueed by Yi Hongzhou.

She searched his account and looked for it. His latest blog post was at 4:44 today, the darkest time before dawn, and he sent a heartbroken emoji. Qiao Mengdi would not be able to guess anything based on this blog post alone. However, it has only been more than ten hours since the blog post was published, and the interaction volume is

already frighteningly high.

Did Didiwei get married? I saw her taking a wedding photo at the State Museum of Art last month. She was really beautiful. Hug me and get well soon." The comment has a picture, although it is not a frontal photo, but it is indeed Joe The photo of Meng Di and Yao Chiyue that day.

The likes of this comment alone have exceeded 100,000, and the comment interaction has exceeded 5,000.

"Oh my god, it's amazing. It's not easy for a woman to take a wedding photo at the State Museum of Art!" "

Family, I saw it in the city library. It's true. Our husband's cutie got married. Huh, but the bridegroom is not him."

"Hug my husband. But, it's so unreasonable, there are still people in this world who can refuse me, is she the princess of the universe, or the daughter of the sun god? I'm not convinced!"

"I deserve better..."

"My friends, wake up, I don't need to be in love at all, all right, his world is only film and television performance art. Our husband's new movie is already on pre-sale, and a thousand copies will come first. Remember to arrange it on weekends! "

"Ah, I'm so angry, the woman who broke my heart is guilty! Guilty!"

...

Most of the comments in the comment area made Qiao Mengdi feel suffocated. She quit Weibo, blacked out her phone and put it on the sofa. Going to take three tons out into the yard for some sun.

At the same time, on the other side, Yao Chiyue's car was slowly driving into Qiao Mengdi's community, turned left, and then drove towards the west of the lake.

Not long after, her car stopped outside Yi Hongzhou's house.

Sitting silently in the car for a while, Yao Chiyue seemed to have made up her mind and got out of the car decisively.

Just as she reached the door, when she stretched out her hand to ring the doorbell, the side door suddenly opened automatically with a click.

Without hesitation, Yao Chiyue walked in calmly.

For Yi Hongzhou, her fear had already been exhausted when she was kidnapped for three days by him who was a grade above her in the first year of junior high school.

If the mother hadn't chosen to tolerate and give in at that time, wouldn't there have been all kinds of situations that followed—

anything that starts with a hypothesis is either sad or powerless.

Yao Chiyue shook her head, trying to shake off the dark memories in her mind.

Today she made an exception and took the initiative to find Yi Hongzhou because of the time when his latest Weibo was released.

Yi Hongzhou likes the number 4.

In his case, after the number 4 appeared, some crazy moves often followed.

4:44, the highest level of warning.

Before he could act, Yao Chiyue decided to meet him.

She walked through the front yard, walked a road lined with cycad trees, and turned to the front door of a house with a full sense of line. There were dozens of meters away from the door, and she could see that the door was open.

It was so quiet that one could hear the sound of the lonely black butterfly flapping its wings above the flower pot in the sun.

Yao Chiyue was dressed in black, and the winter sunlight that hit her was sucked into her dark figure.

Her steps were very steady, not too fast or too slow, and very even. Although it was her first time here, she was familiar with the steps, walked up the steps, and walked into the room without hesitation.

Like the appearance of the house, the inside of the house is also very empty, with pitifully few furniture and lifeless, if it is not so clean that there is not even a speck of dust inside, one can't help but suspect that the house is not inhabited at all.

Yao Chiyue walked to the center of the hall and stood still. Her black figure formed a strong contrast with the light-colored room.

Taking out the phone, she dialed the number that often sent her messages recently.

The phone rang four times and connected.

"I'm here." Yao Chiyue's voice was as cold as the air in the room.

"Come and find me, three minutes." Yi Hongzhou's voice was warm, like the sunshine outside.

"I'm not here to play peek-a-boo with you."

"I want to play." In a paranoid tone, there was no room for negotiation.

The phone hangs up.

Habitually, Yao Chiyue became slightly nervous.

According to Yi Hongzhou's habits, there is a high probability that he will not be in the house.

Before entering the house, she noticed that the garage was on the side in front of the door, so she concluded that the house had no basement.

This is relatively easy to find.

Instinctively, she walked directly to the back door.

The back door was locked from the outside, so she ran outside and found that the backyard was inaccessible from both sides of the house.

Entering through the front door again, she picked up a wooden chair, walked to the back door, and smashed the glass door without hesitation.

As expected, Yi Hongzhou was in the greenhouse in the backyard.

It was a transparent rectangular greenhouse with many flowers blooming in it. The sun shone through the glass roof and shone on Yi Hongzhou who was dressed in white. Looking at him, he was shining brightly.

The arrival of Yao Chiyue broke the tranquility in the greenhouse.

"In this world, only you can always find me." Yi Hongzhou put down the bergamot flower in his hand, and the flower branch hung down and shook.

"Brother Qian, stop it." Yao Chiyue said to Yi Hongzhou's back.

"Stop?" Yi Hongzhou turned around slowly, with a dazzling smile on his face.

The distance between the two is seven or eight meters. Their eyes look alike, with inner double eyelids, beautiful eyes, and slightly raised eye tails. They are full of vigor and restraint, and their charm is otherworldly and refined.

There is a mixed fragrance of flowers in the flower room. This fifty-sixty-square-meter space absorbs enough sunlight and is particularly warm.

"While there is still time."

"In time? Ah Yue, you chose to get married, didn't you?" Yi Hongzhou took a few steps forward. Now, he and Yao Chiyue are very close, so close that they can both be in the room. The other party saw his own reflection in the bright pupils.

"As long as you are willing to stop, anything else is fine."

"It is you who will not stop! You, cutie, you want to break my heart. You broke the rules of our game." "For so many years, I have been playing

hide and seek Games, don't you feel tired?" Yao Chiyue looked at Yi Hongzhou, and she found that this cousin with impeccable appearance, a certain part of his heart has been shackled in the dark cage of the family, completely stopped growing and changing.

"I'm not tired, I'm very happy—" Yi Hongzhou tilted his head slightly, and his expression showed a harmless gentleness, "Ah Yue, I don't bother to do things like robbing, I just want to get back what belongs to me. of."

"Qiao Mengdi doesn't belong to me." Yao Chiyue looked at the gradually paranoid Yi Hongzhou, and the familiar feeling of powerlessness surged up again, "She only belongs to herself." "Many years ago,"

Yi Hongzhou smiled, "ah Yue, many years ago, you said that your dream belongs only to yourself, and the result? Now that you see it, you gave me your star dream, am I doing better than you imagined? Ask yourself, If you insist, do you think you can achieve what I am today?"

"It's two different things."

"No." Yi Hongzhou shook his head, "The essence is the same. Now you quit and give me the cutie, I will definitely Let her be the happiest person in the world."

"I will not quit. I came to you to tell you not to go all the way to the end, to the day when no one can turn back." "

Ah Yue, you still If we don't wake up, we won't be able to turn back."

Yao Chiyue heard the desolation in his tone, has he been backlashed by the darkness in his heart so that he can't turn back?

"If you are willing to get rid of the burden of the family, yes, you can choose—let yourself go."

"What about you?" Yi Hongzhou took another step closer, "Have you ever let go of the family? Let yourself go, you can do it." To? You and I are the same, a pawn used by the family."

Yao Chiyue didn't move at all, and she hasn't moved since she stood still in this greenhouse. "We used to be powerless to choose, but now, every decision is in our own hands."

"It's too late! Between the two of us, there must be a sad ending." "

Since this is a matter between the two of us , You don't have to bring Qiao Mengdi in."

"Ah Yue, I knew you fell in love with cutie!" His voice was heartbreaking.

"Qiao Mengdi shouldn't be involved among us. She is different from us. She lives in the sun. You can't drag her into the darkness!"

"Compared with two people, the game with three people seems to be more fun. Ah Yue, who will die first among us?"

Yao Chiyue knew that words had completely lost their effectiveness.

She glanced at Yi Hongzhou, turned around and said before leaving: "Brother Qian, I will never play games with you again."

A cry of "Ah" that seemed to come from the deepest part of the earth broke through the greenhouse and pierced into the sky .

That voice could make the hearts of everyone who heard it tremble, but Yao Chiyue was not included. She left as quickly as possible without turning her head.

Latest comment:

[Press the paw]

[Hahaha, run quickly]

-End-