71-80

71

 A single-minded classmate, Wei

Yao and Chiyue walked into the bar alone, and she drove straight in like entering no one's land.

People who saw her walk in all paused, those who spoke forgot the second half of the sentence, the drinking cups rested on their lips, those who walked forgot to move, and the waiters who delivered the orders stood in the middle of the way... in the hands of the woman who sang on the stage

. The moment the microphone hung down and she stared blankly at Yao Chiyue, the whole bar seemed to have been pressed on the pause button. Except for the flashing lights that were still moving, everything else came to a standstill.

Yao Chiyue is not the shining type, but her innate sense of alienation and indifference has a fatal appeal, coupled with the calmness gained through experience in a high position, she has an extraordinary and powerful charm.

These two points alone are enough to make people look at her with admiration, what's more, her facial features are so beautiful, her figure is so tall, her dress taste is so elegant, all of these are enough to make everyone present stunned.

Everyone followed her silently until she stopped beside Qiao Mengdi and the others.

"Ah, so I was looking for her!"

Almost everyone sighed the same in their hearts, "There is nothing strange about looking for her!"

Everyone still did not look back at Yao Chiyue.

Now that she's parked next to the hottest woman in the bar, everyone thinks it's even more interesting.

Because they thought up possible stories between the two of them without any scruples, everyone's expressions became visibly excited, and among a group of women, their topic instantly turned to Yao Chiyue and Qiao Mengdi——

"It looks like a scene of catching rape! A woman with breasts is really good. She has a 100% woman, so why does she go to the bar?

" I've never been at ease!"

"I think it should be that the temperamental girl snubbed the little waist, and then she went to the bar to indulge in a fit of anger. As a result, the temperamental girl accidentally found out, so she put down what she was doing and chased after her desperately. If you want me to say, it's not at all. What kind of drama is it to catch an adulterer, but chasing your wife to the crematorium!"

"I'm chasing your size, I've read too many Jinjiang novels! Does such a woman need to chase others? It's all posted by others! Oh, you little waist Do you want to, raise your head quickly! If you don't want it, I'm going to do it." "I

advise you to recognize the reality and set a small goal first. For you, it's as difficult as climbing Mount Everest."

...

First The one who saw Yao Chiyue was Yao Chixue who was sitting facing the exit.

Qiao Mengdi was still looking down at her phone, she didn't realize how quiet the bar had become.

"Sister, you're here!"

Hearing what Yao Chixue said, Qiao Mengdi raised his head suddenly, only to see Yao Chiyue looking down at her.

She looked so calm and uncluttered, and even after a busy day, she was as graceful as ever.

"Sister Yao, would you like a drink?" Seeing that she remained silent, Qiao Mengdi also spoke.

Yao Chiyue didn't plan to sit down, "Go back."

"Wait for Xiaohan and the others," Qiao Mengdi said.