2. love

I'm in love with you
and your entire being.

Your hands and the way they hold mine.
Your eyes and the way they smile at mine.
Your lips and the way they fit with mine.
Everything about you.
I want it all to be mine.

it's not love - me

———————————————————————————————

Love is a strange emotion. We don't understand it to its fullest extent, we just say we do. When I first saw you I thought I knew what it meant, your hair, your eyes, the way you looked at me; I thought it finally came to hug my heart and make it warm, to fill my stomach with butterflies and my face with a soft blush.

I spent thinking and talking about you more than I do about myself. Your voice, your laugh, little fragments of you that didn't escape my mind. Day and night you where with me. When we saw each other, we didn't know how to act. I knew you liked me, but I was too shy. Words from others made me change my mind, and to never look at you with the same eyes.

I value friendship, fidelity and trust; those values have stuck with me since I started to gain consciousness. When you and her got together, I couldn't have been more happier, she was my friend of course, why wouldn't I be? It's all the same, the way you look at her, the way you smile at her, the way you talk with her. It was all the same you did with me. It hurt my heart, but friendship came first, it always will.

I could still see the way you kept looking at me. If you're with her, why are you looking at me that way? Do you miss me? Cause I do, but I can't, I can't miss you, you can not miss me. I ignored your looks and your soft touches. I miss you. I ignored the way other people would ask us if we' re together. I miss you. I ignored all the times you would tell me that you like me more than her. I miss you. But I couldn't ignore when you whispered in my ear and told me that you didn't care, you wanted me and not her.

Alcohol is not my best friend, but it was at that moment. One of my most precious moments was with you, I don't miss you anymore, guilt is nowhere near, but I want you even closer. I kissed you like there was no tomorrow, like there was no yesterday and it's only today. She cannot find out, but I wouldn't mind if she did, I want us to be together, I want you, and I know you do too.

I miss your lips everyday, they seem lonely, you don't even kiss her anymore. Do you think of me that much? I do. Kiss me again, kiss me so hard and let me forget that I completely went against my three main values.

Friendship.

Fidelity.

Trust.

———————————————————————————————