Track 2: Different way

??: Ok, I'll be short. I saw you fight ... I think we could help each other.

Chai: I simply defended myself, nothing more.

??: Safety is on you, and I can help you.

Here Chai would have begun to make the idiot because of his logic, so let's fix it.

Chai: And why do you want to do it? Who tells me you are not on their side?

???: If I were on their side I would have already attacked you instead of speaking.

Chai: This is true, but it could be a trick, but until you attack me I continue to listen to you.

???: Dude. Listen! Vandelay plot something and I said I can help you get out of here.

Chai: Okay, since you want to help me, I will help you.

Then I put my hand on the head of 808 so you can go on and unlock the new attack.

Chai: Okay, I will accept your offer but I will borrow your cat for a while.

???: What? Why?

Chai: Only a feeling that will help me, don't worry I won't take her away.

???: Ugh ... I hope you keep the word.

I started running again accompanied by 808 flying next to me and now that I thought about it, how was I supposed to do the Beat Hit attack? Haven't had any tutorials to see how this is done so thought I'd see the two circles like in the game, hopefully that's the case because otherwise I'm screwed.

I started running again and then I arrived in the area where another battle took place with the robots and thank goodness the beat hit attack was like on the screen with the two rims and this was very great help to me because now he breaks down the enemies was become even easier.

??: Well, that looks like all of them.

Chai: Yeah, but this is only the beginning.

??: ok ... remember to ask you later how you did all that.

Chai: I'm sorry but you will have to wait, however I have to get out of ... wherever I am.

???: You are in production, the only direct exit from here is through Quality Assurance. You see it?

I looked forward to me and see the building with the writing in the distance.

Chai: I see it.

???: But with that way out, they probably waiting for you, then--

Chai would have interrupted by not letting her end and heading there but instead I will let her end.

???: We have to change your way.

Chai: okay, do you know one by chance?

808 Then he put himself in front of me.

???: Of course, follow me.

I followed 808 who led me to a different path than what I had to travel originally, but hey, here I am in command and also why should I make unnecessary fights when I could simply avoid them?

In fact, so it was, many of the fights that I considered useless were avoided and also I was able to visit other areas that did not exist in the game or that could not be accessed and unfortunately I also met the first BA-B00. It seems that even if he manages to avoid certain clashes I will still be forced to face the new enemies sooner or later, I already imagine what the brut-1l will be to face the robot that makes me slightly afraid, to clarify the design was not afraid of that is there , what frightened me is the sound of their circular saws when they turn I don't know why but it gave me a slight feeling of terror and annoyance.

???: We have arrived.

808 stopped near a manhole and I looked at her confused.

Chai: Is this the exit?

??: Not exactly but will help you get to it, move on and enter inside.

I did as asked and took the manhole taken and 808 she entered it and then did the same thing as well and I recovered everything in place.

Descended I found myself in the sewers and 808 who had returned to the shape of a cat continued to guide me.

???: Are you scared?

Chai: the only thing that scares me is the fact that someone may have followed us and that he can attack us behind.

???: This is true.

We still walked a few steps and then I found myself in a door, I looked 808 and she was advising the tail forming an arrow.

???: In here.

And he entered the cat.

Seeing this in the end he understood where I was and what was waiting for me behind the door, and also I did not want to do the same fool as chai then I took a piece of brick that was near and collected it and then pushed the door and entered.

???: Hello? Is there anyone inside?

Obviously there was someone and she had also prepared the trap, fortunately with the little light I had made when I opened the door allowed me to glimpse it and then I leaned on the wall while I gave the impression I walked straight then when I was in the strategic point i launch the brick that activated the trap, the culprit then came out of the shade and seeing that there was nobody was surprised.

???: What?

Then I also left the shade and created my guitar and I pointed her behind her back and made her stiff.

Chai: Nice attempt but i'm not that kind of idiot.