Track 6: More test!

Chai: Well ... now what do we do?

Peppermint: Well, this messes everything up.

Oh! Oh! I had already beaten this game several times and when I managed to overcome an obstacle that was not supposed to be overcome at that moment that voiceline would come on.

CNMN: Do not by afraid! I will restart the cutscene with the right one.

Wait! Was that CNMN I had just heard?

I didn't have time to think about because i was running again and it wasn't me doing it, then i entered in the area and then the alarms and then the door behind me closed again.

Fuck! I can't believe it! It exists here too!

I put my left hand on my head in frustration.

Chai: I feel like I'm starting to hate this self insert now.

Then I heard those footsteps approaching above me again from behind.

Zanzo: So this was our pesky test subject!

I turned and looked up while having a look of boredom.

Zanzo: What is your name, our young and courageous volunteer?

Right! He and the others don't know who I am, since I didn't do anything stupid so this gave me free rein to my imagination

I put my hand under my chin while I thought about what to do and an idea came to me that wouldn't even have occurred to the most asshole of assholes.

Chai: My name is Gabe Itch! Mister Gabe Itch.

After saying that I covered my mouth to block the laughter.

Zanzo: Nice to meet you Mr. Gabe Itch. I am Zan---

Chai: Zanzo. Head of R&D, I've heard of you before, your reputation precedes you.

Zanzo: Really?

Chai: No.

Zanzo: Anyway... They call you a defect, but i find your enhacements enticing. I must learn more about it.

Chai: Let me guess. More tests?

Zanzo: I saw your reflexes, but how about your endurance? Let's give it a GO GO GO!