Track 3: First boss

We both stood still, her with the gun pointed in front of where I should have been and I standing behind her with the guitar pointed at her head.

???: How did you know there was a trap?

Chai: I didn't know that.

???: What?

Chai: Did you really think I would be that stupid to trust a stranger? I don't trust anyone but myself.

I lowered the guitar and then put it back as I took a few steps back.

Chai: But since you said you want to help me I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

She still she stood still in her place.

Chai: You can turn around I promise not to attack you until you do.

She hearing this she turned as she still stood confused with her eyes wide.

Chai: Anyway, my name is Chai. What's your name?

???: My name is Peppermint.

Then play the game's cutscene.

Chai: So, you said you would help me get out of here.

Peppermint: I am, after YOU help ME look into SPECTRA.

Chai: I don't even know what it is.

I had to follow the plot.

Peppermint: Don't expect you to. This is Whistleblower level!

Chai: Does the phrase "it's not my problem," mean anything to you?

Peppermint: But now it is. And besides, I promised you I'd get you off Vandelay Island.

I stood looking at her for a few seconds and she did the same with me, we were in a staring contest. I finally huffed and gave up knowing I finally had to.

Chai: All right, just keep your promise.

Peppermint: Perfect!

She walked away and went to her station while I sat on the sofa with 808 who settled back on the pillow.

This is usually where the introduction of the shop is but it didn't happen, weird, maybe because this has now become a reality and no longer a video game? I have no idea. I stayed like that for another 10 minutes and finally when I felt that I was ready I got up from the sofa.

Chai: So Peppermint, what's the plan?

Peppermint: All right, check this out.

Then she pulled out a balloon that was the same as the one seen in the game, this confirms that she is the one making them.

Peppermint: Mission Report! So, this SPECTRA program is, like I said, top secret, and only the top brass of the company have info on it.

Chai: I don't know why, but SPECTRA seems to me to be either a model of a robot they are developing or an artificial intelligence.

Peppermint: Hey! Do no spoiler!

My eyes widened at hearing that.

Chai: Spoiling? Why?

Peppermint: Why what?

Chai: Never mind.

Peppermint: Aaaaanyway, we're heading back to the Production Facility. Using my skills, and your powers - we break into the office of the head of production.

Then an arrow appears and points to a photo of the garment.

Peppermint: That's Rekka. And with our luck, she's busy cleaning up your mess at QA and she won't be there. We access her computer, steal the files on SPECTRA, and get out.