Cant rain all the time

y/n Pov: I was walking the wet streets going to a destination I know to well. If I know my best friend like I think I do Camila and her little sister should be a the hot dog stand right now. I was right i see Camila ordering food

Camila : Sofia don't go to far be careful on the skateboard stay of the street.

Sofia: yeah yeah I know.

I was watching and I seen she wasn't listening Sofia skated in the street as a car was coming. I ran over and grabbed her.

Sofia: Let me go you creep.

I let go and turned away from her so she couldn't see my face.

Camila: oh my God Sofia are okay.

She said wrapping her into Hug. I spoke up still turned away from her.

Y/n: he couldn't have stopped.

Sofia jersey from Camila.

Sofia: He was a buttface, I coulda made it. What are you supposed to be, a clown or something?

I laughed at her comment.

y/n: sometimes.

Camila thanked me for saving her and turned to her sister

Camila: I told you about that skateboard you need to be careful.

Sofia: it's more like surfing than skating. I wish the rain would stop, just once.

I turned towards them

y/n: it can't rain all the time.

They both turned around shocked that I was gone.

Camila and Sofia: y/n?

Normani Pov: I Couldn't believe what Lauren told me her fiance and my best friend is Alive. She was showing me a picture of his old band and I was adding the face paint that she told me he is wearing right now to his face in the picture.

I startled and throw the picture down on my desk as I hear his voice.

y/n: Freeze!

I turned around real quick

Normani: Jesus, don't ever do that man! fuck..

He walks over the photo and picks it up observing it. While he does i pulled him into a tight hug crying.

Normani: i saw your body man, you died, you got buried.

He laughed at me as I still only had my hat on.

He smack it off while laughing.

y/n: you have your hat on.

I pulled him to the couch staring at his face still not believing my eyes I touch his face to see if my best friend is really tight in front of me.

Normani: Holy shit. Say, are you some kind of a ghost?

Ge laughed at me grabbing my hands and looking down to the them.

y/n: I don't know what I am.

He looks me dead in the eye his face gone from sad to serious.

y/n: i need you to tell me what happen.

My heart dropped into my stomach as he asked.

Normani: You took a six-storey swan dive out of a window after been beaten and shot. Lauren was a mess she cried her self to sleep at night and would holding on to your picture every single day.

He came closer and out his thumbs over my eyes.

*Flashback*

I saw his body laying on the ground as I held Lauren as she sobbed into my chest.

*Another flashback*

Ive been staying with Lauren not wanting to leave . As I'm sleeping i
On the couch as I can hear Lauren sobbing. I went to check on her I seen he holding his picture to her chest as she cried herself to sleep.

*Another Flashback*

Lauren: i can't handle this anymore Normani I miss his voice, his touch, the he holds me qhen im having a bad day or when I just need to comfort".

Normani: we are here for you Lauren but maybe its time you think of moving this place holds to much pain".

*another flashback*

We are standing in front of Lauren and y/n's old apartment complex. I'm by the driver side door waiting for Lauren.

As she is crying while looking one last time her thier home. 

*flashback ends*

He lets go of me and falls to the floor crying i go to comfort him but he screams at me.

y/n: don't touch me!!!!

I move closer and ask if he's okay.

y/n: I saw her. I saw her through your eyes. You stayed with her the whole time.

Normani: I could leave her like that she missed you like crazy.

He looks at a picture frame and picks it up. 

y/n: wow you and Dinah got married?

I looked down at the floor and laughed.

Normani:  Yeah we, uh well not any more, we're getting a divorce.

Y/n zoned out and was looking at nothing in particular

Y/n: It's funny. Little things always used to mean so much to Lauren. I used to think they were kind of trivial. Believe me, nothing is trivial.

He walked over to me and gave me a tight hug. And turned around to walk away. 

Normani: you gonna vanish into thin air again?

He laughed and looked back at me with a sad and defeated expression.

Y/n: I was gonna use your front door.

I chuckled and wiped a tear from my eye.

Normani: I'm really sorry what happened to you.

With that he was gonna out the door and into the night again.