Love You

Jace gestures to the table.

“Everything you may need is right here, and there is also a variety of toxic mixtures that Nyx and Malachi concocted,” 

“Use your imagination Little Slut, and don’t worry about the cleanup. I have that taken care of.”

I think back to every time Eric threatened to “ beat me to a pulp.” or “bash my skull in with a bat.”

He said no one would love me after all the scars he left with, and in the moment, that gives me a genius idea.

“Let alone love you,” I whisper under my breath.

Jace’s eyebrows furrow, making me belly laugh.

Does he think I told him I loved him? 

This man is the most composed, grumpy gills I’ve ever met. I'm shocked but honored to have confused him. 

When his jaw begins to clench, I explain.

“The last time Eric sent me to the hospital, he told me he would disfigure me so badly no one would ever be able to look at me again, let alone love me. “

From head to toe, Jace's gaze creeps leisurely down my body. 

“I’ve watched you for thousands of hours, Rory. I’ve seen every intricate detail of your body and will do so for the rest of our lives.”

There's an awkward silence before he continues.

"You're mine now, Little Slut."

“His face,” I blurt to change the subject.

“Everyone always boasted about Eric’s charming good looks. His captivating jade green eyes, button nose, and fake porcelain white teeth. I want to destroy his vanity.” 

Already knowing the first tool I want to use isn’t on the table, I bolt to the junk drawer in the kitchen.

In a rush, I rummage through take-out menus, expired medicine bottles, and a bunch of other useless crap.

“Eureka,” I scream when my fingers land on the pointy tip of the item I was looking for.

Once I return to Jace, he gives me an inquisitive stare. 

“Little Slut,  What do you need a corkscrew for? You have all of this at your disposal,” he says, holding a hatchet over the table like Vana White. 

I don’t respond. Instead, I mount back over Eric's chest.

“Hold his head,” I demand. 

Jace looks at me warily, I can tell he isn't the type of man that takes orders from people, but after a minute, he abides. 

My arm raises back behind my head, and with full force, I drive the corkscrew into Eric's Pupil.

His legs are thrashing around, and there's a muffled scream behind his glued lips, but I don't stop. It's only the beginning of my revenge, and Eric hasn’t seen anything yet. 

I'm just getting started. 

With a clockwise motion, I turn the corkscrew so it's entirely inside the eye, and only the handle shows. 

After a quick second, I yank back on the handle. There's some resistance, but I feel something tear, and once it breaks, Eric's eyeball comes out attached to the corkscrew. 

I hold the stringy, bloody mess in front of my face. Disgust should be the only thing I feel right now, but I'm not disgusted. I finally feel free, like a giant weight lifted off my back. 

Tossing it to the side, I lift off Eric and look directly into his remaining eye. 

"The roles have been reversed, dear husband. How does it feel to be my personal punching bag?" I seethe. 

His mouth needs to be open for what I want to do next. I can't have him ruin all the fun by choking to death. 

Back at the table, I search for the perfect object for Jace to use and decide on a jagged hand saw.

“Can you remove the adhesive from his mouth,” I ask Jace sweetly as I hold the saw up. 

He nods as I place it into his awaiting hand. 

A crowbar calls to me from its place with the other tools. I pick it up and saunter to where Eric lies. 

His entire body is trembling. Blood oozes from the empty eye socket, and by the foul smell in the room, I think he shit his pants. 

"Your screams are about to become my favorite song. I'll replay them and rejoice in your death daily."

🖤𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽'𝓼 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓯𝓪𝓿𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓮 𝓼𝓶𝓾𝓽𝓽𝔂 𝓼𝓬𝓮𝓷𝓮 𝓼𝓸 𝓯𝓪𝓻?

💜𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓫𝓸𝓭𝔂 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓡𝓸𝓻𝔂 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓷𝓮𝔁𝓽?

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ'ᴍ ꜱᴏʀʀʏ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ ꜱᴏ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴏꜱᴛ.
ɪ'ᴍ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴡᴇᴇᴋʟʏ 💜🖤

ᴍʏ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ɪʟʟɪᴄɪᴛ ʀᴇɴᴅᴇᴢᴠᴏᴜꜱ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴅᴇʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ʀᴇᴀꜱᴏɴ. ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜɪɴɢ ʀᴏʀʏ, ɪ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛʟʏ ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴀᴛᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋɪɴɢ ɪʟʟɪᴄɪᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ. ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴀ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴄɴᴄ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋɴɪꜰᴇ ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴛʀᴏᴘᴇꜱ.

 ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴀ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴄɴᴄ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋɴɪꜰᴇ ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴛʀᴏᴘᴇꜱ