1. the forgotten roughtledge sister back in the obx

devonne's ootd!!

pinterest board link for devonnes outfits!!

https://pin.it/75kRFgt

*5 months ago*

*5 months ago*

it was a bright sunday morning with the sun beaming and the pouge crew of outer banks were hanging out at john b's house.

"its been hours bro where's jj?" kie asked the curly brunette boy.

"he went out to the beach. waves are meant to be good today" john b says while waxing his board.

a few miles away was a little worn out shack that the pouges often go to when they want to surf. jj maybank, a dirty blonde haired 16 year old boy was waxing his dark purple board with his coconut scented surf wax with nirvanas "teen spirit" playing in the back. not long after a navy blue motorcycle drives past him causing him to turn his head. the driver is a dark curly haired brunette girl with her hair flowing through the wind with her her helmet on the handle of the bike and a large duffel bad sitting behind her. without a care in the world she takes in the scent of the salty sea water, the sound of seagulls calling out, and just the beauty of her once called home "outer banks" 

"what the hell..." jj says to himself. dropping the cube of surf wax he hurriedly puts on his navy blue shirt and runs to his motorcycle. while starting the engine the girl's bike goes full speed while jj's old rusty bike's engine is having trouble starting. 

"come on you piece of shit" says the boy gritting through his teeth. when the bike starts jj yells in excitement as he chases after the girl leaving his board behind. his eyes widen in realization as he sees where the brunette is going. 

as the girl finally reaches john b's house she grabs her duffel and slowly walks toward the group that is clueless on who just arrived. 

"HEY!" yells the girl happily trying to catch the groups attention. they all turn around in shock and jump out of they're seats to run towards the brunette. 

"miss me??" she says laughing as her brother is the first one to reach her and hug her. she grunts when the boys body hits hers as they reunite after 3 years of not seeing each other.

"its you. its really you!" john b says muffling in her shoulder.  

"OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD" kiara yells in excitement as she is the second to hug the girl. "NO FREAKING WAY!" yells kie as her arms wrap around her tightly and rocks her around. 

"pope get in here!" exclaims the two girls as the dark skinned boy finds his way through the group hug. "god where have you been" asked the three teens with tears swelling in they're eyes. 

just then the sound of an engine stopping appears behind the group as the dirty blonde hops off his bike, eyes wide. the two make eye contact as they slowly but fastley walk towards each other. they stop midway and then without hesitation the  green eyed girl strongly embraced the already tearful boy. 

"hey blondie" she smiles 

"devonne..." was all that came out of his mouth as the two teens held each other after three years once again. 

INSTAGRAM: 

DEV_ROUGHTLEDGE

♥ liked by jjmaymay, jombeeroughtledge, kieforthewin, popethepope and 267 others

caption: reunited with the twinkie!! these random 4 were just at the house soo-

view all 121 comments 

jjmaymay commented: WOWW "random 4". UR SUCH A MEANIE 

dev_roughtledge replied: the twinkie is better, JUST SAYING.

authors note: HII GUYS 😻 yeah this was a really short chapter and low-key a pretty shitty one, BUT I PROMISE IT WILL GET BETTER. HOPEFULLY.