2. our mission this summer is to have a good time, all the time.

*present*

intro to john b's character introductions 

john b narrating: aand this is my twin sister devonne,devee,dev, david or whatever nick name you can come up with. she moved to L.A when we were 13 with my mom when our parents split up. she's definitely the best surfer i know. she could make it to the friggin olympics if she tried. she's probably the coolest person i know.  uh don't tell her i told you that. she's a major humans rights freak and a legit criminal mastermind. i don't even know why she slums with us every kook and pouge dude is in love with her especially jj. been obsessed with her since the 4th grade.  im pretty sure she's had a thing for jj since like 6td grade or something bur after she left we didn't have ay contact with her since our parents completely split us up.she's also mega smart, she got an early acceptance to USC or something this year as a scholar. she makes pope look like a dumbass. now onto jj... 

devonnes ootd! 

pinterest board link for devonnes outfits!!

https://pin.it/75kRFgt

jj and devonne are in deep conversation about surfing and arguing about who was better.

"it's clearly me. you can barley surf a pipeline without drowning yourself" devonne said with a can of beer in her hand.

"LIAR. i can surf it. i've only drowned once" he replied while rolling his eyes.

"yeah and i had to come save your ass before another big wave crashed over your yucky face." dev responds while playfully smacking his face. "ooh you think i'm pretty?"

"HEY DEV COME HERE FOR A SEC" pope yelled. devonne jumped down from the platform jj and her were on. she walked over to P who was holding a screw gun in his hand that was meant for construction on the nearly finished house they were at.          

"that about a what? 20 feet drop from the deck?" pope asked the girl referring to john b who was balancing on the roof with one leg.

"yeah i give him a one and a chance of survival" dev said smartly with a laugh.

"should i do it?" john b says jokingly.

"yeah you should jump. DUAFLIP!!" dev says putting her hand over her face squinting slightly due to the sun shining brightly over her head. John b laughs so hard he almost looses his balance and was so close to falling off. he flips her off and she walks back to her seat next to jj.

"i'll shoot you on the way down" pope says pointing the screw gun at him.

she sits down next to jj and he puts his arm around her like he normally does while she leans her head onto his shoulder.

"their gonna have japanese toilets with seat warmers" kie says disapprovingly.

"of course they are. i don't want cold toilet seats" jj says while devonne lightly slaps him on his chest.