ATTENTION❗❗❗

Hello this is Heyy_ju, the author of this book. I would like to apologize for the inconvenience but after much considerations I have decided to cancel Twice Kids updates due to lack of writing improvements and updates. I'm sure a lot of you have waited 3 years since book 1 has come out and it's been a huge honor to write such book that shares my same track of interest with my fellow Onces but as some of you may realize I haven't gotten into Twice and have been considering to leave the kpop industry for good after the disbandment of Iz*one. I hope you guys understand where I'm coming from and it's been a roller coaster ride to spend the past 4 years of being an author with Twice and their pretends babies but as i do more research there wasn't any lore going behind the story and the trail leads to a dead end. In the end, I am happy to be the soul of the kid's journey and I would like to say that I'm never gonna give you up never gonna let you down never gonna run around and desert you Never gonna make you cry Never gonna say goodbye Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you We've known each other for so long Your heart's been aching, but you're too shy to say it Inside, we both know what's been going on We know the game and we're gonna play it And if you ask me how I'm feeling Don't tell me you're too blind to see Never gonna give you up Never gonna let you down Never gonna run around and desert you Never gonna make you cry Never gonna say goodbye Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you. IM KIDDING HOES I LOVE YALL. APRIL FOOLS!