Prologue

Profile
Name: Y/N
Age: 21
Birthday: 20th April 2002
Job: Currently unemployed

After turning 20, Y/n have lived alone in an apartment in Seoul hoping to land a stable job while working part time at various places.

Y/n's parents disliked the idea of him living alone cause they have already assured him that he can continue living at their place before he could find a place to work at and be financially stable to afford a place.

Y/n felt guilty for still being under the care of his parents after finishing his university, so he had to convince his parents that he'll find himself a job and start living by himself.

His parents accepted his request but still being worried, they offered to cover for his apartment's rent till he can start paying for himself and gave him money every month for food and travel expenses.

They knew Y/n could live alone as he is kind of independent from being the only child in the family and his parents always out for work leaving him alone at home, he also learned how to cook from the internet by himself and occasionally cooking dinner for his parents when they come home from work which they found amazing and delicious.

After almost a year of living alone and working part time, Y/n has always searched for job openings on his phone when one day he found a job offer that matched his criterias and applied for it which was weird as the job form was asking mostly about personal informations like can he drive or can he cook. After he finished filling in the weird form, he sent it hoping this time he would finally get a permanent job.