First Morning

Y/N POV

I woke up as usual by my annoying phone alarm early in the morning, so I got out of bed and went straight to the bathroom to freshen up.

I got out of my room and saw Giselle already awake having cereal for breakfast while watching some movie on her ipad.

"Good morning Aeri"

"Ackk, I almost forgot that you're still here hahaha. Good morning to you too" She replied. "You're up early"

"Yea, I always workout early in the morning before starting my day" I said making her eyes go wide as she stared at me with her mouth still full of cereal.

"You workout this early??" She said after swallowing her food.

"I just jogg around the neighborhood and do simple home workouts"

"Wow that's amazing. I'm trying to stay healthy these days too but i can't seem to find the motivation to do it" Giselle told me.

"Well you can join me if you want, I don't mind it" I invited her.

"Really? You'd do that for me?"

"Of course, it's a good habit you know and having company while doing it makes it more fun" I said to her.

"Ok then, LETS GOO" she spoke in a loud pitch.

She placed her bowl in the sink and went to her room to change into a sports attire. While she was changing, i washed her bowl cause i had nothing to do.

After she was done, we headed out to go jogging around the neighborhood. I made sure to jogg in her pace so we could stay side by side as we chatted while exercising.

Her stamina was actually really good, we jogged until i almost felt my leg getting sore. Soon after we stopped jogging and started walking way back home.

On the way home, we stopped by the grocery store to buy some ingredients and stuffs for me to cook breakfast, i was planning to make some pancake for the girls.

Soon after we have arrived home and went inside to sit down and rest for a little bit.

"That was actually fun Y/N! We should do this more often" Giselle said as she chugged down a bottle of water.

"I told you, doing it with someone makes it more enjoyable" I replied while unpacking the ingredients for breakfast.

"I look forward to more of this! I'll go take a shower first, do you need any help on making breakfast before i go?" She asked me.

"No im fine, go take a shower, you were sweating buckets out there" i answered her.

"Alright then" she said as she heads to her room.

After she finished taking a shower, i was already done making the pancakes and told her to wake her members up while i go take a shower.

Giselle POV

I woke up everybody telling them that Y/N made breakfast as they slowly got out of their room one by one to eat the pancakes.

"Wait a minute, since when did we have the ingredients for pancake?" Karina asked confused as to where did this pancake come from.

"Me and Y/N bought it just now while we were out for a jogg" i told her and they all stopped eating and stared at me.

"You went out with Y/N?!?" Ningning loudly said.

"That's not fair. I should've wake up early too" Winter pouted.

Karina was still eating her pancake trying to remain calm but she somehow felt jealous by her fellow member.

"I guess it's safe to say that I'm his workout buddy now hehhehe" I laughed while looking at them.

Not long after, Y/N came out of his room after taking a shower wearing a comfortable attire.

Y/N POV

I sat down with them and start eating breakfast and checked my phone for any upcoming schedules from manager noona.

Then as if on cue, i received a text from her saying that they have a photoshoot later in the evening.

After we were done eating, everyone went to their rooms and did their own things while waiting for the upcoming schedule. I decided to wash the dishes. Halfway through, i felt a pair of hands holding my waist so i tensed my body cause i was thinking it may be trying to pull me away from cleaning the dishes like last night. But no, the hands that were holding my waist suddenly went deeper and was soon wrapped around my body, i was getting hugged from behind.

"W-who is this?" I said while still washing the dishes.

"It's me Jiminie....." Karina's voice appeared.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked her trying to get an answer on why she suddenly hugged me.

"Nothing.... It's just that... I just wanted to hug you..." She hesitantly said.

I just let her be and continued washing the dishes and after i was done, i was wiping my hands with a towel and she finally got off me.

"I'm sorry for disturbing you......" Karina spoke out as i face her after wiping my hands.

As she was trying to walk away i immediately hugged her.

"It's ok, if you ever need someone to talk to or anything, I'm always here for you" I said while patting her back.

Karina was surprised by my action, she accepted the hug and rested her head on my chest as she tightened our grip together.

"Thank you Y/N, I really needed that" Karina said after we broke the hug.

"I understand, everyone needs someone to lay out all of their problems to and if you guys are ever in that situation, don't hesitate to come to me" I told her as i saw some tears forming in her eyes.

Karina POV

After hearing what he said to me almost made me cry, he comforted me while i was off guard. 'Aish don't tell me I'm falling for Y/N now... He's our manager' i thought to myself.

I kissed his cheek and rushed off to my room feeling embarrassed by what i just did. 'Maybe I am' I thought to myself after my action just now.

Y/N POV

I was frozen on the kitchen, my hand holding my cheeks where Karina had kissed. I could literally hear my own heart beat at this point. My thoughts still trying to process what has happened.

"Whew what am i thinking" I said to myself shaking my head.

"Girls you have a schedule later so please be ready on time" I raised my voice to make sure they could hear me from their rooms.

I sat at the living room while scrolling through my phone watching the social media to kill some time.

Timeskip

I checked my watch and realized that it was almost time. I knocked every one of their doors to tell them to get ready and one by one they got out of their rooms in their casual attire.

I took the car key and locked the dorm before driving off to the place.

Winter was seated beside me, she literally ran out from the dorm to get the seat. We were enjoying some music that she has played, it was mostly rnb which i like. After a few more minutes, we have arrived at the place and there i saw manager noona waiting for us at the entrance.